Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
MTS Mblaze getting blunder
Advertisement
Rainbow 
Hi friends….. Recently MTS has introduced its broadband network Mblaze data card with nice commercials and good data plans giving 2.5Gb bundle data for 1st recharge of 498 . By this credit if you decided to buy Mblaze, please read the fallowing sequences that I am fallowing through.
I recently bought MTS mblaze in a local mts shop in my city. After 21 days of purchase it stopped working. I immediately went to mts shop where I purchased the owner not ready to take my data card ( his saying is he is just a seller and service is not his part of duty) he suggests me to give it to company authorized service center in my city. As he said I went to service centre and lodged my complaint. In service center I known that my card is corrupted and its exchanged by company. But now 12 days been since I gave my data card., my free usage offer ( almost Rs 2000) time I lost its because only by the delay in exchange by them , company is not ready to give me the TIME from which I lodged complaint even though the card is with them!!!!!!!!.now I decided to go to consumer forum and put my claim… think twice before purchase of Mblaze.. and give suggestion if u have any
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Newbie Players Flaunt Rules... Be Careful READ THE FINE-PRINT....
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help: MTS launches customized MBlaze dongles nairrk 0 1,027 03-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Help:  Yahoo and MTS Launch Cobranded Page for MBlaze Customers Mr.Bhat 0 1,348 12-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  MBlaze in Thiruvananthapuram Mr.Bhat 0 1,304 06-25-2010, 08:13 PM
  MTS offers unlimited high-speed mobile broadband internet MBlaze at Rs 999 Mr.Bhat 0 1,849 06-25-2010, 08:10 PM
  MTS Announces MBlaze Broadband in Jharkhand SRK 0 2,116 04-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post: SRK