Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
MY FM elevates Harrish M Bhatia to CEO
Advertisement
MUMBAI: My FM has elevated Harrish M Bhatia to chief executive officer.

Prior to this, Bhatia was chief operating officer (COO) at My FM.

Under his new position, Bhatia will be looking at leading the brand through the much awaited changes in the radio industry. He will also be responsible in bringing in a fresher outlook to the different business areas of the brand.

Said Dainik Bhaskar Group director Pawan Agarwal, " Bhatia has been associated with 94.3 My FM since the very birth of the channel three years ago and under his leadership the channel has climbed many a milestone making a mark as the largest non-metro network with the fastest launch of 17 stations and several innovative programming initiatives for our listeners. This promotion comes as a sign of our appreciation and our trust in him to take the brand forward with his visionary ideas."

Adds Bhatia, "The radio industry is under a lot of pressure right now with the third phase hanging mid-air and whether the industry's issues are resolved or not, radio stations will have to look at evolving themselves in coming times. We are also looking at expansion of the business through the newly launched activations division and it will be an interesting and challenging opportunity."

Source: Indiantelevision.com

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fever elevates Neeraj Chaturvedi to COO Sathish 0 921 07-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Big FM elevates Tarun Katial to CEO Sathish 1 1,263 11-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Last Post: jillam