Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mail From Tamil Nadu Nodal Officer, Confirming the Migration of SD
Advertisement
Subject: reg satellite
Tuesday, 3 August, 2010 1:04 PM
To: "shrinath_876@yahoo.co.in" <shrinath_876@yahoo.co.in>Sir,

Yes sir it is true that Sun DTH is moving to another satellite.

We will give you the updates at the earliest.

Inconvenience regretted.

From: shrinath sharma [mailtoConfusedhrinath_876@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:41 AM
To: Nodal Tamilnadu
Subject:

Respected Sir,

Lately I have not been able to have the satisfaction that I used to have with Sun Direct DTH Service. The signal has become quite less, and the picture has lot of breaks in between. There are also rumours circulating that Sun Direct DTH Service is going to have a migration from INSAT 4B to AsiaSat 5 from 2nd of August. Is this True?

Yours Faithfully waiting in Anticipation of your Reply.

Shrinath
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(08-03-2010, 02:38 PM)shrinathsharma Wrote: Subject: reg satellite

Inconvenience regretted.

Subject:

Respected Sir,

Lately I have not been able to have the satisfaction that I used to have with Sun Direct DTH Service. The signal has become quite less, and the picture has lot of breaks in between. There are also rumours circulating that Sun Direct DTH Service is going to have a migration from INSAT 4B to AsiaSat 5 from 2nd of August. Is this True?

Shrinath

U r blessed !!! u got a response from Sundirect !!!! must have done some real good deeds in life ... but they still are not mentioning any time frame !!!!
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2010, 03:17 PM)slumdogbuddy Wrote:

Inconvenience regretted.

Subject:

Respected Sir,

Shrinath

U r blessed !!! u got a response from Sundirect !!!! must have done some real good deeds in life ... but they still are not mentioning any time frame !!!!

I have sent a reply again to the nodal officer, thanking him for his announcement, i also suggested to him that as a sun direct customer, it would be nice if he could post this up on the sun direct website which would be useful for other customers.
Thanks given by:
in kuwait do u think v can get the signals like befor with the new satlite ??
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2010, 03:36 PM)shrinathsharma Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 03:17 PM)slumdogbuddy Wrote:

Inconvenience regretted.

Subject:

Respected Sir,

Shrinath

I have sent a reply again to the nodal officer, thanking him for his announcement, i also suggested to him that as a sun direct customer, it would be nice if he could post this up on the sun direct website which would be useful for other customers.

I now sincerely have my doubts on their concern for customers !!!! the only update on their website is that they do not have the "Program Schedule" details ... rest i find no change ???

They r behaving like a Govt body which turns blind eye to any problem sending message as if nothing has happened. and no information is shared with the customers / people
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2010, 03:48 PM)shihabkwt Wrote: in kuwait do u think v can get the signals like befor with the new satlite ??

Yes, u can, the expected satellite, to be changed to ASIASAT 5, has a Asia footprint upto Lebanon .
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Zee Tamil (TV)" channel technical parameters updated on SunDirect DTH Services on 26-08-2020 Sathish 0 109 08-26-2020, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct changed few channel numbers of Tamil channels Sathish 1 1,034 09-03-2017, 07:45 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Tamil audio added for Star Sports 2 HD in Sun direct.. Mr.Bhat 0 662 07-18-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  DTH Updates: Tamil & Telugu audio added in Movies Now 2 by Sun Direct.. Mr.Bhat 0 889 07-14-2017, 04:39 PM
  Breaking News: News 18 Tamil & Sony Yay added in Sun Direct... Mr.Bhat 0 979 06-30-2017, 12:55 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct DTH Offers for Tamil Super Value HD Pack sundirectseo14 0 1,165 06-28-2017, 04:59 PM
Last Post: sundirectseo14
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct DTH Free Cinema Clubs in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu & Kannada sundirectseo14 0 665 04-20-2016, 02:13 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct DTH Package and Price Details for Tamil Language sundirectseo14 0 944 11-23-2015, 02:56 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct Mini Recharge offers for Tamil/Telugu/Kanada! sundirectseo14 0 998 10-13-2015, 05:51 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct SD New Connection Offers for Tamil Language sundirectseo14 0 925 09-14-2015, 05:46 PM