Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Moderators Required
Advertisement
Hi Friends,

We are looking for one Super Moderator & one Moderator to help regulate the forum and keep a watch for inappropriate content on the forum.
  • As a super moderator/moderator, you must actively participate in discussion in our Indian DTH Community Forums.
  • If you want this position, you must be available at least 3 days to moderate both users and forums.
  • Threads that are created in the wrong forums should be moved to the correct forums; users who create threads in the wrong forum shall receive an infraction.
  • Rules, guidelines, and policies placed on the forum must be enforced. Infractions and other-related powers will be used to enforce law and order within the forum.
  • Users need to feel that they're in a friendly and safe environment. Fraudulent users MUST be permanently banned; suspicious user accounts, threads, and posts must be looked into; and duplicate accounts must be banned immediately.
The super moderator/moderator job is simple, fun, professional, and best of all: it gives you experience.

What can be better than stopping a scammer dead in his tracks? This is one of the many duties you will have of being a super moderator/moderator.

Please PM me or reply in this thread if you are seriously interested.

Don't bother responding if you're not serious about this position!

Thanks.
Sathish

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I am also interested in your proposal.
I can spend my most of spare time for moderating our site as I am using GPRS connectivity on my mobile phone.
Thanks given by:
i am ready........i will be online everyday.......
try to findout ur own destiny
Thanks given by:
As Mr.Sathish quoted ,
Quote:We are looking for one Super Moderator & one Moderator to help regulate the forum and keep a watch for inappropriate content on the forum.
As a super moderator/moderator, you must actively participate in discussion in our Indian DTH Community Forums.
If you want this position, you must be available at least 3 days to moderate both users and forums.
Threads that are created in the wrong forums should be moved to the correct forums; users who create threads in the wrong forum shall receive an infraction.
Rules, guidelines, and policies placed on the forum must be enforced. Infractions and other-related powers will be used to enforce law and order within the forum.
Users need to feel that they're in a friendly and safe environment. Fraudulent users MUST be permanently banned; suspicious user accounts, threads, and posts must be looked into; and duplicate accounts must be banned immediately.
Already 2 MODERATORS had been appointed but SUPER MODERATOR has not been selected yet,so i want to be a SUPER MODERATOR to our forum,i will be available for most of the days to moderate the forum.if Mr.Sathish appoints me i will serve the forum effectively with the help of 2 MODs and members.
waiting for reply.
Thanks given by:
I think who are mods in other forums are not allowed .
Thanks given by:
Can i be a mod????????????????
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2009, 05:59 PM)Sai Wrote: I think who are mods in other forums are not allowed .

I know that Mr.Sai,earlier Mr.imxpress and Miss.Ananya [i saw a PM of her resigning in that forum]were also a MODERATOR in that forum but he resigned.if me selected i will resign.but that issue is resolved by Mr.Sathish.
Thanks given by:
Now it's better to close this thread or give some clarification Mr.Sathish .it's too late,if as soon as the appointment was made this thread had been closed .members are unaware that search is finished.
Thanks given by:
Thanks friends for your interest & I hope you will all support me in bringing success to this forum.

As I have selected two moderator (Mr.Imxpress & Mr.Jainodin), so this thread will be closed.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement