Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Music is the only constant in my life: Asha Bhosle
Advertisement
The only constant in my life has been music. While everything around — be it rest, food, or place — keeps changing, my morning Riyaz I never miss. I am born to sing, said Asha Bhosle, whose rendition of a bhajan and a natya sangeet enthralled a 1,500 strong audience at Balgandharva Rang Mandir here on Monday.

Bhosle was speaking at the inaugural function of ‘Santulan Ayurveda’, an Ayurved store by Dr Balaji Tambe. The store was inaugurated by Dr Amol Kolhe. Scientist Raghunath Mashelkar and industrialist Abhay Firodiya were also present. “Ayurved is about seeking a perfect, balanced life,” said Tambe.

“Many innovations that changed the world have been first discovered in India. Documentation of our culture and these inventions is of utmost importance if we have to claim originality. Ayurved is one such secret that is now getting attention. I dream of a day when several such stores will be opened not just in India, but across the globe,” said Mashelkar.

Kolhe, a doctor by profession, said, “If Allopathic treatment is like a bullet to kill illness, Ayurved is the shield that protects one from disease.” Unveiling the secret behind his physique, which added colour to his much-appreciated portrayal of Chhatrapati Shivaji in a TV serial, he said, “To portray Shivaji was easy as well as challenging. Everyone in Maharashtra loves him, yet, has a different image of the king in their mind.”

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Artist Aloud announces the third season of World Music Day Festival.. nairrk 0 957 06-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Sony Music acquires the music rights to 'Namaste England' nairrk 0 825 05-01-2018, 07:19 PM
  General News: Saregama India acquires the music of 'Monsoon Shootout' nairrk 0 958 11-17-2017, 06:21 PM
  General News: Aditya Music acquires music rights of mega Tollywood films nairrk 0 804 11-17-2017, 03:33 PM
  General News: Mahindra Open Sky Festival: An intimate experience of music and culture nairrk 0 830 07-25-2017, 07:41 PM
  Breaking News: For Connoisseur's of Evergreen Hindi Music here is a perfect device by Saregama Rdev 0 824 06-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Rdev
  General News: eBay launches music video celebrating Budhia Singh’s undying passion nairrk 0 706 07-26-2016, 09:49 AM
  General News: Kabali Music Review: Even the sound tracks rave up for Rajini nairrk 0 868 07-16-2016, 01:24 PM
  General News: What is rapper Badshah doing in Sony Music's video for Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR? THAKUR 4K 0 861 06-29-2016, 03:27 PM
Last Post: THAKUR 4K
Wink Sarsa: Gul Panag makes a grand entry to punjabi movies with "Sarsa". Music by Agnee B sarsathemovie 0 2,231 08-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: sarsathemovie