Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
My FM bags Brand Leadership honour at World Brand Congress
Advertisement
MUMBAI: Synergy Media Entertainment Ltd’s radio brand 94.3 My FM bagged the Brand Leadership award at the Global Awards for Brand Excellence held on day one at the World Brand Congress in Mumbai on Wednesday.

The award recognised the brand building initiatives of My FM in the Indian Radio market. My FM, from Dainik Bhaskar’s stable is the largest purely non-metro based network in the country and has been pioneering in popularising radio, both as an entertainment as well as advertising medium, especially in the tier 2 and tier 3 markets.

My FM has previously won numerous other awards like the IRF 2008 Best Station Launch, Global Youth Marketing Forum’s Radio Personality of the Year, and Pride of the Industry by Stars of the Industry Awards.

Two of Radio Mirchi professionals were recognised for their work at the Awards, which were given away in 15 categories, including Jury’s special Award, Brand Super Achiever of the Year and Brand Leadership Award.

Indira Rangarajan, Programme Director (Radio Mirchi - Mumbai), Entertainment Network India was honoured with the Creative Professional of the Year award in the Individual Category.

The Young Achiever of the Year award was bagged by Sapna Rana, AVP Programming (Radio Mirchi - Delhi), Entertainment Network India Ltd.

Former ENIL managing director A P Parigi who was instrumental in launching Radio Mirchi network in the country, and is now Group CEO, Eros International Media Pvt Ltd was conferred the Life Time Achievement Award.

According to the company, My FM adopted a thorough 360 degree marketing of its comprehensive brand philosophy of Jiyo Dil Se which was popularised through every platform be it on-air, on-ground, on the web or through marketing initiatives. My FM also developed an innovative sales strategy of creating customised programming and advertising content focusing on local retail advertisers as well as leading national advertisers. 'The brand has also been successful in its people’s initiatives by constantly keeping employee interests in high regard and blending positive motivation by creating systems for performance and measurement. Even when the country witnessed economic slowdown, My FM continued to provide constructive work environment to employees, allowing them to channelise their energy in creative thinking & adding value to their jobs', says the company.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Big FM undergoes brand revamp with new tagline, refreshed content nairrk 0 771 01-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: RED FM bags 16 awards at ACEF Awards 2018 nairrk 0 699 04-11-2018, 09:08 AM
  General News: Radio Mirchi ranks as number 1 FM brand in IRS 2017 nairrk 0 649 03-24-2018, 07:30 AM
  General News: Radio Indigo to honour eminent personalities on-air nairrk 0 714 11-01-2017, 07:27 AM
  General News: AIR and BBC World Services design special programming for earthquake affected Nepal nairrk 0 565 07-07-2017, 09:56 AM
  General News: ENIL launches three stations under ‘Mirchi Love’ brand nairrk 0 770 09-08-2016, 09:29 AM
  Help: Threat of World Cup blackout in Mangalore Sathish 2 1,936 02-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Last Post: twinshock
  Help: Cable war threatens World Cup blackout Sathish 10 2,631 12-15-2010, 05:47 PM
  DTH News: IRS 2010 Q3: Radio Mirchi strengthens its leadership position; other FM stations Sathish 0 2,047 12-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH News: Radio Mantra rides UNICEF’s ‘Red Ribbon Express’ on World AIDS day Sathish 0 944 12-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Sathish