Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New D2H Connection
Advertisement
Hello Guys...
Am from Hyderabad.
After a long comparisons between Dth..Finally i have bought D2H Connection.
Ordered Today Morning and Installation Guy Called me @ 2pm and installation was happened smoothly and takes upto 3pm.
At 4pm my Connection was got active, i got sms to my registered mobile.
Am very happy now..because PQ and AQ was excellent compared to my Hathway which i was used earlier.

I have taken South Gold pack 4m subscription with Telugu and Sports Mega as two top-ups.

Am enjoying my D2H......rest in next.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Congrats for you new D2H connection. :happy:

Is it HD connection or normal SD connection.
Thanks given by:
Congratulations @chaitu531 - Enjoy Now.!!
The only problem in VideoCon D2H is the box hardware. It looks alike locally made in India but as far as picture quality of VideoCon is concern it is awesome. Kindly never compare DTH with cable it is insult to DTH to compare it with such a rubbish technology ever invented by human beings.
Thanks given by:
Good to hear that.

BTW, will we be missing updates of Hyderabad Hathway Digital Cable from now Sad
Thanks given by:
(12-22-2012, 07:49 PM)Sathish Wrote: Congrats for you new D2H connection. :happy:

Is it HD connection or normal SD connection.

Its SD..I don't have any LCD or LED so..i prefered SD..I will upgrade in future once i buy any of them.
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2012, 11:44 AM)samanth Wrote: Good to hear that.

BTW, will we be missing updates of Hyderabad Hathway Digital Cable from now Sad
Hmmmm...
The Problem with Hathway Hyderabad..they won't add Channels Quickly when Compared to Hathway Bengaluru and Hathway Mumbai...
am Missing MoviesOK, MTunes, SonyMix, GeminiComedy, TenSports and TenAction, UTV Stars etc...i think all these available in Mumbai and B'lore except Ten Channels.

But Any Way I will try to update the info regarding Hathway if any changes happen..as my cousine is using it.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Help on connection to LED monitor ! karthik316_1999 1 1,801 08-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Last Post: waytobala
  Buy a new d2h connection online - win Kings XI Punjab Jersey/Autographed Bat samanth 1 1,617 05-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Last Post: waytobala