Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
New Hyundai i10 launched, priced at Rs 3.48 lakh-Rs 5.91 lakh
Advertisement

Hyundai, the Korean car major launched the much anticipated new version of its compact car Hyundai i10 today and has been shelved at an introductory price of Rs 3.48 lakh to Rs 5.91 lakh(ex-showroom ,Delhi). The car popularly termed as the 'Next Gen i10', has finally made its global debut today as the launch in India has preceded the showcase at Paris auto expo. With the latest onslaught from various competitors launching newer models like VW Polo, Chevrolet Beat, Ford Figo, K Series Maruti Swift and the Fiat Punto, the Korean car major certainly had to take this initiative.

H W Park, Hyundai Motor India Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer said that the car has been gifted with some special design elements in addition to the safety and comfort features deployed. The company plans to set a new benchmark with this latest venture. The all new Next Gen i10 is available in two petrol engine variants of 1.1l and 1.2l. The 1.1l has a mileage of 19.81 km per litre, 1.2l engine will deliver a fuel economy of 20.36 km per litre, the company claimed. This addition gets more power to the engine which is approximately up by 3 PS.

The Next Gen i10 has been blessed with a brand new front as the headlights are more protruding and have smart indicators housed. Some of the most interesting changes involve the turn indicators embedded on the wing mirrors and body colored rubber mouldings on the side. The front grille has been completely redone with an horizontal chrome slat wearing the Hyundai logo. It can be said that in terms of looks the all new Hyundai i10 has adopted a more aggressive appeal compared to the rounded cute touch in the earlier version.

Hyundai i10, has been one of the best selling cars from the Hyundai stable and this new launch has come as a great innovation and treat for the customers. Talking about the interiors of the car the dash has been given a new feel with dual-tone color scheme of dark and light grey shades blended in perfect harmony. The existing 3 spoke steering wheel now sports audio and bluetooth controls and is now height adjustable. The centre of the dash now gets an audio player with USB Port and power outlet socket. The air-conditioner outlets now get a chrome finish as against the usual vents in the earlier version. One of the most interesting and powerful addition is that the wing mirrors are now electrically heated that would disable the formation of fog during monsoons and winters and the driver would not have to lower the windows to drive in such weather conditions. The designers at Hyundai must be patted as the quality of fabric and plastic used across the cabin designing is of high quality and seems posh.

Hyundai i10 carved a niche for itself since the moment it was first launched a few years back. The car set new standards and benchmarks in terms of quality and innovation. The introduction of Next Gen i10 seems to be an outstanding move by the Korean car major to ensure a strong hold of its
position.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Tata Nexon XM(S) Variant With Electric Sunroof Launched in India; Prices Start At ₹ 8.36 Lakh nairrk 0 102 09-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: 2018 Hyundai Santro to get new segment first features – Expected price Rs 3.6 lakhs nairrk 0 662 10-08-2018, 12:01 PM
  General News: New Suzuki Swift Hybrid Launched, Gets Fuel Efficiency of 32.0km/L nairrk 0 921 07-17-2017, 11:44 AM
  General News: Bajaj Auto Pulsar NS160 launched in India, priced at Rs 80,648 nairrk 0 1,069 06-30-2017, 07:00 PM
  General News: 2017 Hyundai Xcent Facelift Launched at Rs 5.38 Lakh nairrk 0 1,245 04-22-2017, 07:29 PM
  General News: Maruti Suzuki Ignis Launched, Price Starts at Rs 4.59 Lakh nairrk 0 1,456 01-14-2017, 12:58 PM
  General News: Ford EcoSport Black Signature Edition Launched at Rs 9.26 Lakh nairrk 0 1,600 10-11-2016, 01:00 PM
  General News: Hero Splendor iSmart 110 Launched nairrk 0 1,543 08-18-2016, 06:56 PM
  Bajaj Pulsar RS200 launched SRK 0 1,025 03-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Last Post: SRK
  Tata Prima launched in UAE and Oman SRK 0 1,229 03-21-2015, 10:10 AM
Last Post: SRK