Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Nominate Yourself For An Award
Advertisement
Nominate yourself for an award and please provide the reason why you feel you are worthy to receive it.

I will check this thread and hand out just-deserved awards.

Awards: http://www.indiandth.in/myawards.php

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I am nominating for Crown of Light award .
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2009, 08:08 AM)Sai Wrote: I am nominating for Crown of Light award .

Please also post the reason why you want to nominate yourself for this award.
Thanks given by:
I gave idea to add dth,broadband,mobile,os options to our profile . And to give mobile, digicam,computer expert positions to members who have qualification
Thanks given by:
I can't understand why the nominations for Crown of Light award ? it has been given already to some one ,or thinking of giving 2 awards ? please clarify this Mr.Sathish.
Thanks given by:
The "Crown of Light" award is given to those members who help our forum with their ideas. The award is already given to Mr.Bhat as he has given lot of his ideas to our forum.

Mr.Sai has also given some set of good ideas which he has mentioned in his above post & some of them are already implemented in our forum.

The "Crown of Light" award will not only be given for a single member. It will be given to the members who give their idea & that idea is implemented in our forum.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.
Thanks given by:
i am also nominating myself because i gave the idea of eworld, new smilies, new avatars, dialog tv forum,
Thanks given by:
I am claiming DIAMOND and GENIUS awards because I think I possess the quality required for these awards.
Thanks given by:
When the awards will be given to the awardees ??????there is no clue yet Sad please give as soon as you can Mr.Sathish.
Thanks given by:
Hi Friends,

I have given the below awards for our members.

Crown of Light for Mr.Sai & Ms.Ananya
Diamond for Mr.Jainodin

Regards,
Sathish
Thanks given by:
Advertisement