Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Two Mods for IDF :(
Advertisement
So only two Mods for IDF now. Bala & Mr. Nair

I had just given one thank and received nothing (actually I was the 2nd highest to receive thanks after admin) as per the statistics. something seriously wrong with the forum

Just logged in after a very very long time time. Surprised to note that Sai is Co-admin & I am Champion Sad

What happened to Sadiq bhai Sad

God only can save the forum Sad
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Speechless!!!; Though, since been to the team for quite a while, and known your contributions; a reputed team member like you should have been notified/contacted while such actions taken.

I should say; None of the community forums won't survive unless the deserved are recognised.

I already chose to visit such forums, just during leisure times and to gain good friends and contacts. Personally feeling, putting our efforts and time more than what it deserves is just non sense.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
God Knows what is exactly happening.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2013, 10:28 PM)samanth Wrote: So only two Mods for IDF now. Bala & Mr. Nair

I had just given one thank and received nothing (actually I was the 2nd highest to receive thanks after admin) as per the statistics. something seriously wrong with the forum

Just logged in after a very very long time time. Surprised to note that Sai is Co-admin & I am Champion Sad

What happened to Sadiq bhai Sad

God only can save the forum Sad

There is some issue with the Thanks plugin. After I updated the forum to latest MyBB version, the old thanks are not getting imported. But all those thanks are still available in the database. Will ask Raja to fix it..

Sai was just temporarily removed, as he had requested me earlier to make him as normal member till he comes back. Now he is back as Co-Admin.

I had temporarily removed you from SMod's post along with Sadiq. As you were not visiting the forum from long time.

Sadiq is out of Team for some reason which I and him only knows.. But he will be part of IDF.
Thanks given by:
Right... I Am Here Always...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
So I can also Expect some thanks from samanth bro also, It would be better if you people really encourage some hard workers and visit the forum regularly, Lets make it more better thanks
Satellites-Receiving:
C-Band: 38E, 68E, 75E, 76E, 78.5E, 80E, 83E, 91.5E, 100E,105.5E  
Ku-Band:3E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 16E, 21E, 25E, 26E, 36E, 38E, 42E, 45E, 48E, 52.5E, 53E, 55E, 60E, 74E, 75E, 76E, 83E, 91.5E, 93.5E, 95E, 100.5E, 105.5E, 108E
Thanks given by:
You are right, no one is regular here, we need to make it as like other forum and for that give appreciation to good work
Thanks given by:
Now where are you samanth bro and other seniors pl visit the forum for its betterment thanks
Satellites-Receiving:
C-Band: 38E, 68E, 75E, 76E, 78.5E, 80E, 83E, 91.5E, 100E,105.5E  
Ku-Band:3E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 16E, 21E, 25E, 26E, 36E, 38E, 42E, 45E, 48E, 52.5E, 53E, 55E, 60E, 74E, 75E, 76E, 83E, 91.5E, 93.5E, 95E, 100.5E, 105.5E, 108E
Thanks given by:
Yes in Tapatalk there is no option to select Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2013, 09:59 AM)jenius-jatt Wrote: So I can also Expect some thanks from samanth bro also, It would be better if you people really encourage some hard workers and visit the forum regularly, Lets make it more better thanks

This is the third time I login in past 6-8 months or so in the forum.

Pl don't expect that Sad I am very very sorry Sad

This is a forum where the admins themselves Log in @ their leisure with least importance to the members Sad

Sorry for making such a bitter but harsh true comment ...!!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement