Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
-Payal Sarkar is back to Sony's Ladies Special after a small break...
Advertisement
It was reported recently that Payal Sarkar who plays Pooja in Sony's Ladies Special was contemplating to quit the show, and had gone amiss from her shooting schedule.

However, the news is that the lady has certainly not got off Ladies Special, and still continues to be one of the pillars of the show. According to our source, "Payal has resumed her shoot and is very much part of the show. She had just taken a break to finish her shooting for her film in Kolkata".

We called up Payal Sarkar who opined the same. "There was no such problem between me and the production house. It was just that I had to extend my dates for the film and thus my track in the show had to be altered subsequently. I had a word with the production house and they understood the problem as it was genuine. I am back shooting for the show, and as far as I see it, all is fine".

Ask her whether there was a possibility of her getting replaced, and Payal is quick to say, "I am not aware of this. Even when I was shooting in Kolkata, I kept getting calls from the production team as to when I would be back. So I really don't know whether they were contemplating a change".

On her track, Payal says, "I will be back on screen from 26th August. My comeback scene is the Mehndi sequence of my sister. The wedding of my sister will take place amidst big hungama. Back at home, Karan and Pooja will live in the same house, but Pooja is quite confident now unlike the past, and gives it back to Karan when he physically abuses or tortures her".
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: ABP News Network launches special initiative ‘Senior Patrol’ nairrk 0 294 04-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: On popular demand, Amul brings back 90s famous ad during Ramayan & Mahabharata teleca nairrk 0 208 04-05-2020, 02:15 PM
  General News: ABP News curates special programming initiative for Tokyo Olympics 2020 nairrk 0 244 02-25-2020, 06:54 PM
  General News: ‘Friends’ cast set to reunite for HBO Max special nairrk 0 258 02-24-2020, 02:02 PM
  General News: Star to bring multiplex strategy to small screen with launch of Star Gold 2 nairrk 0 266 01-29-2020, 02:58 PM
  General News: Sony YAY! set to host ‘The Giant Wheel Festival’ (TGWF) in Kolkata nairrk 0 291 12-31-2019, 08:59 AM
  General News: Epic Channel celebrates fifth anniversary with special line-up nairrk 0 245 11-18-2019, 06:44 PM
  General News: Network18 channels to air special episode of Mission Paani on 2,3 Nov nairrk 0 253 11-01-2019, 07:45 AM
  General News: Sony Max goes from strength to strength as it completes 20 years nairrk 0 298 10-18-2019, 11:00 PM
  General News: Sony BBC Earth set to premiere six-part series ‘Serengeti’ nairrk 0 280 09-10-2019, 07:43 AM