Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Please advice me
Advertisement
Shocked 
Dear Friends,
180cm (Black) Dish will get good signal in Qatar?
Please confirm me

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(08-04-2010, 04:40 PM)aathif824 Wrote: Dear Friends,
Please confirm me

Friend - looking the current situation with Sun Direct and their response to customers' grievances ... it looks like neither 180cm or 1800cm is going to work even in India .....

they have not yet sorted any issue significantly and are also not informing anything to their customers ... better to wait and then see..
Thanks given by:
The present synario looks me that Sun Direct will not do any thing ,neither they move to another satelitte nor give any official update.they will stay as now.i think they will start to give some new offers to increase their subscribers.
Thanks given by:
Question 
(08-04-2010, 06:36 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: The present synario looks me that Sun Direct will not do any thing ,neither they move to another satelitte nor give any official update.they will stay as now.i think they will start to give some new offers to increase their subscribers.

Mr Bhat .... as far as i have been following this forum .. it was only u who had posted that they r changing satellite and subsequent images/snapshots which u had sent etc... alongwith claiming that all the info posted is from reliable sources... ..

now !!! this above statement of yours is gravely contradictory ... does it shows that even this forum is just for a "timepass" and is not truly informative .... please Excuse !!!

We all look to get a clear picture and resolution of issues but if even u (with all due respect to your knowledge and network) make these remarks it is very disheartening
.. As it is SD is least bothered on this issue ...

Thanks given by:
(08-04-2010, 05:52 PM)slumdogbuddy Wrote:
(08-04-2010, 04:40 PM)aathif824 Wrote: Dear Friends,
Please confirm me

Friend - looking the current situation with Sun Direct and their response to customers' grievances ... it looks like neither 180cm or 1800cm is going to work even in India .....

they have not yet sorted any issue significantly and are also not informing anything to their customers ... better to wait and then see..

Ha Ha Ha Good One...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Thats true that i had posted that Sun Direct is moving to Asiasat5 .the news was confirmed by our Distributor ,this was also mentioned in that post.at that time it was true and most of the people got testing signals in Asiasat5 .isnt that true?They had decided to move but as time passed >Insat 4B TPs restored [some TPs] as u know.after that Sun Direct was less intrested in moving as they had got some TPs .now they will take some time as i thought [this not confirmed].Some people thinks that they r visiting forums for Time pass but others to give and take informations.its very easy to comment someone.no where any one get clear information other than official statement from Sun Direct.even Sun Direct can deffer from their statement.no decission is permanant untill it comes to implimentation.isnt that the reality of life?we r giving informations as we got from our reliable sources.i had never told that Sun Direct had confirmed any news.always said the confirmation from Sun Direct is awaited or no official satatement from Sun Direct.i think u had got the answer if not ask me ur doubts i will try to solve.
Thanks given by:
Nice replay Mr bhat... my dear slumdogbuggy its a forum we can gather information from here and should have to conform by our own. and more over we not pay anything for to get here, it seem you were disturbed by the attitude of sun direct... i give a suggestion to all sun dth customers make a association and go to court claim for compensation..
Thanks given by:
Yes :up: thats a good idea by Aravinda.y cant Sun Direct users go to consumer court about this and get the favour.Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2010, 07:58 PM)aravinda77 Wrote: Nice replay Mr bhat... my dear slumdogbuggy its a forum we can gather information from here and should have to conform by our own. and more over we not pay anything for to get here, it seem you were disturbed by the attitude of sun direct... i give a suggestion to all sun dth customers make a association and go to court claim for compensation..

Hi

I have no intentions of hurting anyone.. and i think i dint do that either ... but it is indeed true that since i dont have a very sound knowledge of SATCOM so i - as wud anybody else- have lot of faith in what is being seriously posted here.- so my trust in Mr bhat and his post is immense.

My frustration as u rightly point out is more on SD than on anybody else .... but unfortunately those buggers have left no window open to vent out ... :omg:

i m with u on forming a consortium and somehow sue the SD management..

Mr Bhat - no offence meant - but it feels sometimes that we shoot the guns much b4 reqd and i wud reiterate .... u r not wrong ..... as per Lyngsat as on 1st Aug SD is still with INSAT4B.

Thanks given by:
No harsh measures friend .even i had posted according indiasatworld updates that The TPs r from Measat .after another update from indiasatworld the said as SD channels r from Insat4B and HD from Measat.anyway Sun Direct users r getting channels without any alignment is the reality.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement