Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Please take necessory step regarding DTH NEWS FORUM
Advertisement
Helo admin and moderators,i m totally confused that why u create a separate forum for dth news.firstly this is ur bad move because the guest which visit this forum wil only visit to main dth forum ie bigtv,dishtv etc,they wil never visit to your separate forum.i dont knw which thread will visitor post in news or in main dth forum.if u want to make forum for dth news then make subforum for individual dth network.then y u made separate forum.i hope u wil understand.i thnk all thread or news related to desired dth should be posted in the main forum,nt in the separate news forum.Try to make this forum better and easy and nt make this forum confusing by creating such subforum.you wil see in other forums such as Save on dish, all the thread and news related to desired dth is posted in main dth forum nt in separate dth news.i hope u wil take necessory step regarding this,and plz reply ur opinion
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Thanks for ur opinion,we have made individual sub forums for every dth in news and main section. please go through carefully full forum.main section is for dth problems and updates,for every dth news we have to go for news section.this is for the benifitte of viewers, for news just click the news section.By The Way we r not here to discuss the rules and regulations in other forums.all forums has their own rules and regulations.
regards,
mtbhat
Thanks given by:
I m nt discussing about rule and regulation.i m saying to make this forum easy to use for visitor.u knw that there is a separate section for dth news bt visitor dont knw that,they wil visit only main dth forum.nt this dthnews forum.plz try to understand.i hope administrator wil take necessory step regarding this.
Thanx
Thanks given by:
Y cant u understand the meaning of regulations?the forum team makes the regulations how to catagrise forums and sub forums ,members can give thier suggestions,how can u tell the type of visite of others?u may be hard to find the posts.[that i know]others may be easy to find the information with the help of sub forums.its enough in this matter and i am closing this thread
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IDF Exclusive: Error while accessing forum through Tapatalk Mr.AB 16 3,588 08-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  Update: Good News For Indiandth Members MAHI 2 1,715 11-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: MAHI
  this forum hacked??? Mr.Bhat 18 5,347 05-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sritam Das
  automotive forum Mr.Bhat 2 1,484 10-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Forum theme upgradation Sathish 61 7,189 10-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Jignesh
  New Indian DTH Forum Logo Sathish 41 8,254 06-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: SRK
Tongue Some Suggestions For Advanced Forum Tamilan 12 2,705 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Arjun
Wink INDIAN DTH FORUM UPDATED Anish 8 2,634 07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Amarjeet
  Forum Theme Sathish 9 2,498 05-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Anish
Tongue Add an logo to our forum Tamilan 4 1,461 04-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat