Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Puja Kapoor - A genuine genius
Advertisement
Puja Kapoor was given a break in the television industry by Ekta Kapoor. Her story is one which will inspire many a people to overcome hurdles to find the genius in them.

You may remember Puja Kapoor as the guest on Farah Khan's talk show featuring celebrities Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut. A haphazard incident at the hospital left Puja victim to epilepsy and dyslexia. But inspite of that, she has brought alive the gift of music in her through patient nurturing of the skill.

9th September 2003 is a date that will always remain special in the Kapoor family. "It was the day of rakhi and my mom was wondering what gift I should get. Then she thought keyboard will be good as they will give good exercise to my fingers," says Puja.

That night Puja fiddled around with the keyboard (that was the first time she'd ever had her hands on one) and just like that, she played Ek Pyar Ka Nagma from Shor!

"We were all pleasantly surprised as my daughter had never trained to play the keyboard!" exclaims Neelam Kapoor, Puja's mother.

Her miraculous gift for composing music has surprised many including filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor who compared her to Mozart in the reality show India's Got Talent.

Puja has worked with Ekta for two of her shows. She has done music scores for Kkavyanjali and Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka.

Apart from composing she also likes singing and has passed the First Degree of Singing with distinction!

Puja says, "I aim to become an established music composer in Bollywood."

And we hope her inspiration to create music – a tiny idol of Lord Ganesha that she received as a gift, soon helps her realize it.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Star Jalsha to celebrate Durga Puja with new fiction show nairrk 0 352 08-30-2019, 05:57 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Sanjeev Kapoor’s FoodFood channel to go FTA in order to increase reach nairrk 0 415 06-26-2019, 09:56 AM
  General News: SET, Ekta Kapoor team up after over two years for a daily soap-opera nairrk 0 658 05-03-2018, 06:54 PM
  General News: Sanjeev Kapoor’s Turmeric Vision plans to launch two new channels nairrk 0 1,020 01-23-2018, 09:57 AM
  DTH News: Annu Kapoor, Durga Jasraj team up again to host TV show Sathish 0 1,079 01-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: Sanjeev Kapoor Launches Hindi Food Channel FOODFOOD Mr.Bhat 3 3,296 11-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Malaysian Astro buys Sanjeev Kapoor's 'Food TV' Sathish 0 1,359 08-02-2010, 10:50 AM
  Astro buys 80% of Sanjeev Kapoor's channel Sathish 0 993 07-26-2010, 10:23 AM
  Kunal Karan Kapoor will play a pivotal role in Spellbound Productions' upcoming show on Star Plus... Mr.Bhat 0 2,390 11-16-2009, 02:45 PM
  Malini Kapoor is now in Mr. and Mrs. Mishra Mr.Bhat 0 867 10-19-2009, 10:24 PM