Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Advertisement
let me ask one question
Why Dish has spherical shape ????

please post the answers here . i request to all the members for participating with this section.

:reading:
Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
a parabolic dish focuses all reflected signals onto one specific point on the antenna
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2013, 05:24 PM)satishkmr2144 Wrote: a parabolic dish focuses all reflected signals onto one specific point on the antenna

ok sathis agreed then it leads to another question why we require multiple lnb to catch multiple satellite ???? as per your answer we need to get all satellite in one lnb :reading:
Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
I think nobody knows it. anyhow the answer written by satish was right but he failed to explain and later i found same sentence with same grammatical arrangement in google too.This question was a part of the 12 th class physics syllabus. I will tell you the concept behind the parabola. if the ray of light or signal from any angle fall inside of the parabola will take total internal reflection and will pass through the focus of the parabola. So it is clear that the parabolic surface will reflect the signal and can able to focus it on its focus point.That why all dish's scalar ring situated according to the size of the dish. As per this rule we should get all satellite signal in one LNB but practically we cannot get it because we cannot make that much of precise parabola which can pass the signal through the focus point. This is known as error or abrasion and due to this reason only we are adopting a technique of multiple LNB focusing on dish to catch multiple LNB. I was not used this section to measure the knowledge others with my measuring scale i just tried to share the basic concept behind of our satellite tracking. Smile
Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked General News: LIC all-India exam question paper leaked nairrk 0 837 02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Last Post: nairrk