Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Question regarding Neptune+......Do you know ??
Advertisement
Question 
Friends,

I have 2~3 packs active on my SD. Now I wish to subscribe to Neptune+ pack @rs.155.

There are some channels which I am already getting on my basic pack (North shine)(Ztv and Star plus etc.). These channels are also included in the neptune pack.

Now my question is : What will happen to the channels in basic pack if I subsrcibed to naptune +. And what if I again unsubscribed from naptune+ after some time (months).

Thank you in adnace for your views.

Regards,

Jaspal Singh

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Nothing will happen to your basic pack channels. As long as you pay your basic pack charges, you will get all your basic pack channels.

Even if you unsubscribed from naptune+ after some time, still you will get all the channels in basic pack.
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2010, 08:33 PM)Bhavan Wrote: Nothing will happen to your basic pack channels. As long as you pay your basic pack charges, you will get all your basic pack channels.

Even if you unsubscribed from naptune+ after some time, still you will get all the channels in basic pack.

Thank you sir,

But I am talking abt the channels which are common in both the packs....????
Thanks given by:
You will get all common channels on your basic pack.

So, if you unsubscribed from naptune+ after some time, still you will get all the common channels on your basic pack.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement