Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rahul Arora's tattoo fixation
Advertisement
Rahul Arora, who we know as Rannvijay from Miley Jab Hum Tum, has discovered new love for tattoos.

Rahul Arora who essayed the role of Rannvijay in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum shares with Telly Buzz his growing love for tattoos.

The actor says, "I always used to admire tattoos on other people. I was highly inquisitive and decided to take the plunge by getting a tiny one done on my right arm. I just loved the feeling of getting inked! From then on there's been no looking back."

The actor's latest visit to Pataya happened to feed his love for tattoos even more. Rahul says, "In Pataya I discovered some cool places to get a tattoo done. So I got two large ones on both my arms. On my right arm I got tribal art done and on my left, I got Edward Lee Tiger's Eye. I just can't stop admiring them."

The actor is now focusing towards getting a total make-over. Says Rahul, "I've got the tattoos done and I'm also growing my hair as I want to change my look for now. I hope the new look gets me some fresh roles."

We wish the actor good luck!

[Image: gigigigi.gif]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: R K Arora launches national Hindi news channel nairrk 0 819 11-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Help: Q&A: Rahul Johri, Sr vice-president & GM, Discovery Networks Sathish 0 1,089 06-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Rahul Mahajan to join Fear Factor Mr.Bhat 0 774 07-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Rahul Bose to anchor Baazi Dimaag Ki Mr.Bhat 0 917 12-20-2009, 09:03 AM
  NDTV imagine to release Rahul Dulhaniya le Jaiga's music Mr.Bhat 0 994 12-17-2009, 09:40 AM
  Court orders probe into copyright breach from 'Rahul ka Swayamvar' Mr.Bhat 0 1,089 11-28-2009, 07:30 PM
  Rahul Mahajan has pushed back the launch date of his NDTV Imagine on advice of his astrologer. Mr.Bhat 0 950 11-26-2009, 06:01 PM