Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Rasna creates 'Sabse Bada Glass'
Advertisement
Refreshment drink maker Rasna has created what it calls 'Sabse Bada Glass' (World's biggest glass) during an event at DLF Saket Mall in New Delhi on May 28. The huge orange coloured glass was the centre of attraction on its inaugural day.

Organizers feel that with 10ft x 6ft fibre glass, they will be able to set a new world record. "Rasna is a very 'swadeshi' company with indigenous technology – so we thought why not go for the record. We hope to enter the Guinness Book of World Records by breaking the record of the 8.5ft x 5ft glass kept in Florida, USA." says Piruz Khambatta, chairman and managing director, Rasna Private Ltd.

Also present on the occasion was Pooja Chopra, Miss India, 2009. "I am delighted to be a part of this event as Rasna is an Indian drink and is aiming for a big international recognition. Moreover, I don't have much affinity to synthetic soft drinks unless it is healthy. Rasna is not only healthy but also refreshing and very juicy." said Chopra.

Rajendra Gandhi, head, new business, Rasna, however, focused on the business angle behind the event. He said, "On our way to make the world record, we want to increase consumer awareness about our product as I believe that the profitability of all products have gone down of late."

The carnival is being held for the first time to celebrate the world's largest glass with Rasna's target group – children. The four day event will host several activities and competitions to engage the children with the brand, such as tattoo corner, magic shows and of course, Rasna refreshments.

Although Rasna has many products under its umbrella, including Rasna Fruitplus and 1 Ka 2, the campaign will not talk about any of the products. It will focus on the brand as a whole. The company has plans to take the glass visiting to other cities as well within a period of six months.

Khambatta says that the company spends 20 per cent of its marketing monies on below-the-line campaigns and plans to gradually increase it in the years to come.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
IT is the best refreshing drink ever is there a pic of the sabse bada glass?
Thanks given by:
Its a good indian drink,i think they wil register their name in world records.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Apple Dubai Mall With Huge 186-Foot Curved Glass to Open on April 27 nairrk 0 854 04-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: nairrk