Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Realignment confirmed by SUN CC
Advertisement
Friends,

Yesterday I talked to sun dth customer care executive about non availability of some channels. He told me that Realignment of dish is required to get all the channels. Then given me a reference no. and told me that a technician will visit to you in next 48 hours (Today expected).

So I want to say that, please call CC if you are not getting all the channels or getting intruppted signals.
Better to call CC not to distributor or dealer as sometimes they show laziness.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I waited for sun direct representative for 3 days and no surprise as usal; Nobody came.
Today I just gone to my roof with permanent marker, market the both positions, then moved dish towards my right hand side by standing behind it to approx 5-6 mm.

Came down did a scan with frequencies suggested by Satish in some thread here.

And wonder: I got all the channels, now I am getting 173 tv channels:mdr:

Sun direct representative will get a slap from me when he will visit my doorstep.

Just give a try to above procedure...
Thanks given by:
Good to see that you have aligned the dish on your own and getting all the 173 channels.

Can I know what the Signal Quality & Signal Strength you are getting from Measat TP's.

Yes I also suggest members to try the above procedure posted by Mr.Samplay.
Thanks given by:
Signal strength is 62/100
Thanks given by:
samplay,
dont say like that ,because they start the realigned work 1-09-2010
so they have more connection in your area , so please wait and they will realign your dish at free of cost
in kasaragod ( kerala ) realign is starting from next day onwards .....................................
please said which stb are you using
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2010, 09:59 PM)mani Wrote: samplay,
dont say like that ,because they start the realigned work 1-09-2010
so they have more connection in your area , so please wait and they will realign your dish at free of cost
in kasaragod ( kerala ) realign is starting from next day onwards .....................................
please said which stb are you using

There is a reason for saying above harsh words, as sd cc told me that within next 48 hors we will send a person to your home and he given me a complaint no. as well. We should not commit if we cannot keep the promise. Thats at the time when you are charging someone for that service....I am using samsung stb.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: TEST Channel is Confirmed MAHI 5 1,845 12-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Last Post: MAHI
  3 New Channels Addition is Confirmed on Sun Direct MAHI 17 2,920 03-24-2014, 08:47 AM
  Breaking News: MATHRUBHUMI NEWS Channel Number Confirmed on Sun Direct MAHI 11 2,934 03-23-2014, 03:30 PM
  Breaking News: MATHRUBHUMI NEWS addition is Confirmed on Sun Direct MAHI 5 1,850 03-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: manikanth
Thumbs Down Realignment for Rs 250? sunisbad 2 1,206 11-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: samplay
  Realignment Info in Sun direct Website Jignesh 3 3,499 08-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Last Post: samplay
  whether the realignment of Dish by SD is officially declared? pstechie 7 1,749 08-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  No Realignment Now in Sun Direct Mr.Bhat 9 4,630 08-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Last Post: pstechie
  Update about Sun Direct Realignment Mr.Bhat 18 7,330 07-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat