Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Reception in SE Asia (Bangkok)?
Advertisement
Hi everyone,

I am not sure if there is any one trying to receive dish TV in Bangkok but if someone is trying..can you share some info with me? Also, is the dish TV card married to the box? Can I use dreambox to receive it? What are the card sharing option?

Thanks,
Romy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Hai Romy welcome to our forum:up:
The Dish TV VC is paired with its own STB,we cant view channels in any other STB,
Yes u can use Dreambox to view channels of ZEE or other with cardsharing options.
Check the footprints of NSS6, Dish TV is transmiting from this sat.
http://www.satbeams.com/footprints
Thanks given by:
Well, I do know that the multiple KU beam for NSS-6 and there is a SE Asia but I believe that the dish tv channels are not in SE ASIA beam but in the south asia beam...

I am still new at this and can you clarify that channels in South asia beam will also be available in the SE asia beam? Could you please clarify this?

I do not have a setup yet but is planning to and hence would like to know first what i can receive so that I can setup accordingly..

thanks for your help...

(08-03-2010, 08:29 AM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Hai Romy welcome to our forum:up:
The Dish TV VC is paired with its own STB,we cant view channels in any other STB,
Yes u can use Dreambox to view channels of ZEE or other with cardsharing options.
Check the footprints of NSS6, Dish TV is transmiting from this sat.
http://www.satbeams.com/footprints

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: Dish TV as the Best Managed Company in Asia – Media Sector MAHI 0 3,224 02-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: MAHI
  IDF Exclusive: Reception of DishTV Dth in South Africa kishgenius 1 2,343 05-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  Breaking News: 10 new HD channels through "Asia Sat5" Satellite (after LNB upgrade) prankey 9 5,216 02-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Last Post: greatsadiq
  Dish TV is Asia’s Largest DTH Service with 9 Million Customers jayanthkillam 2 1,493 11-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Last Post: saurabh_g