Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Reliance Digital TV Users from Middle East (Discuss Issues/Pros/Cons Here)
Advertisement
Mr.Bhatt/Sathish or other experts:
Please update on the best available option for BIG TV users from middle east, to request an ADD ON.
When i checked their website, there is an option for livechat with the agent. Will it help, to make an add on request? Or should i arrange someone to call the customer care? How is the arragnement, do i have to call from the same number, which is registered? Pls post details, and easiest option to make an add on.

In SUN DTH it was so easy to make add on through online.. but in BIG Sad its horrible i believe.............

thanks all..
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I Think u r mentioning about - to add new add on pack for users,
For India there r 2 numbers to call CC on all matters,Toll free.
1. 1800 200 9001
2. 1800 200 9002

u can call both numbers to know every thing on ur BIG TV service from ur REGISTERED Phone number.i didnt called from other numbers ,it may not be Toll free.
Also email : info@bigtv.co.in and ask ur needs.
I had talked with CC to ad or to change , remove add on packs.
FOR ME users :
i think the only way is to write through E Mail and get benefitted.

Quote:but in BIG Sad its horrible i believe.............
Frankly speaking - Not once i had bad experiance untill now.they r very good at us .they even changed my original STB 2 to STB1 model .i had asked them and they came to my house very next day and replaced.
Thanks given by:
@Bhut,
yes, what i meant is in other DTH,s we have the option to use the web based system by logging into our account and activate the ADD-ON channels so easily. It was very conveneient for those who cant contact the CC directly. However, the e-mail option is OK, but still not convenient as web based solution.

Also, I cant contact the customer care, since the registered mobile is not mine Smile
Also, the registered e-mail is not mine; Can I change the email by logging into the account? Dont want to take risk, as ME users always has to be careful in these cases.

Anyways, give ur feedback and suggestions.

Offtopic: I still have the option to contact my friend (who arranged me the STB) to activate the channels, by sending the e-mail from his mail ID, which he registered for me. Though wanted to sort-out the issue as it will help many having the same trouble. As you aware, many are buying the STB's locally from here, and they contact the agents here to arrange ADD On's. Smile
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
As far as i know there is no option in Big TV online to change or add any packs and add ons Cry ,I think u can ask ur friend to change the E mail id and register ur phone number by sending mail to Big TV or calling CC. [better to write by email] on ur own u cant change email id , i think so.
If any more doubts i will try to give solution.
Thanks given by:
@Mr. Bhatt, Please let me know, can I send the request for ADD ON from my e-mail address? I already updated my email address, by logging into my account and changed both e-mail and phone number.
Now, can i send the e-mail to customer care, asking to make the ADDON with details of my Smartcard No.?

Pls advise. thanks.
Thanks given by:
Surely ,even u can call CC i think .any way as u r in ME its better to Email and ask them what do u want.they will do the needfull.actually i am surprised that ur phone number has been registered as u r from out side India .Write ur VC number with original subscribers name .[as u r the real one Tongue]
Thanks given by:
thanks Bhutt, no i didnt register my phone number here, Smile The Home Mobile number, which is currently used by my family.
will try sending an email to cc to make add on from my email now.. Sad hope for the best,
Hope they wont ban my iD and STb Smile

Thanks given by:
So then inform ur family on this 1st about phone number registration.All SMS Or any information is passed to that number.also give the VC number to them and let they keep handy.i think nothing to worry.but they can track ur IP address from ur email Sad.
Thanks given by:
Kudos, Just had my family to call the CC and it was activated in minutes.. Smile

thanks Bhutt.. :up:
Thanks given by:
:thumbsup: :welcome: Happy to be got the result.Enjoy bhai Enjoy .:up:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Frequency Wise Channel Updates of Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 172 35,254 01-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: 12 HD channels temporarily FTA on Independent TV on Measat 3 at 91.5° East Sathish 3 1,200 10-17-2018, 12:23 PM
  DTH Updates: Tarang channel removed from Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 639 09-29-2018, 05:36 PM
  DTH Updates: National Voice UP/UK channel added on Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/4b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 545 09-28-2018, 12:03 PM
  DTH Updates: MH1 Shraddha channel removed from Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 739 09-28-2018, 11:58 AM
  DTH Updates: Four FM Radio Channels removed from Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 551 09-15-2018, 11:36 AM
  DTH Updates: Buland News Samachar channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 495 09-03-2018, 07:11 PM
  DTH Updates: News World India channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 508 08-28-2018, 05:44 PM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 432 08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 483 08-28-2018, 05:40 PM