Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Reliance Digital TV Users from Middle East (Discuss Issues/Pros/Cons Here)
Advertisement
(01-29-2011, 12:45 AM)munibbarca Wrote: hw can i subscrib channels if hav enough money in my acccnt...???

Hi Munibbarca,
you have to call the helpdesk to subscribe to add on channels in Reliance Digital TV. Do not try to call from here (abroad), you may have someone in india, to call the helpdesk. regards,
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
ashfak bro.....i hav a problem...can u giv solution 4 dat..plzzz
i restored my set tp box last nyt....den in which way i can install channeel..i tried many times...but...i cant get it...plz fastly reply...
Thanks given by:
Dear Mr. Ashfak,

Thanks for this thread. I just came to Bahrain and want to install Reliance HD-DVR. I am a novice in the satellite TV thing. So please advise how should be my setup. Which size of dish I need to go for? Besides is the set top box available here in Bahrain or I will have to bring from India. I have a Full HD TV and would like to subscribe for the HD channels as well. Have you subscribed for them and do you see noticeable difference in picture quality?

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2011, 10:13 AM)nitasha Wrote: Dear Mr. Ashfak,

Thanks for this thread. I just came to Bahrain and want to install Reliance HD-DVR. I am a novice in the satellite TV thing. So please advise how should be my setup. Which size of dish I need to go for? Besides is the set top box available here in Bahrain or I will have to bring from India. I have a Full HD TV and would like to subscribe for the HD channels as well. Have you subscribed for them and do you see noticeable difference in picture quality?

Thanks in advance

You can buy a reliance HD receiver, from india and bring receiver, remote and adapter only. Make sure to activate the receiver before you bring it over here. You can buy 240cm dish (4piece), or 210 dish (single piece) from here (bahrain), and ask for any local technician's help to align the dish. Its better you approach a local technician as you are a novice in this field.
Also, reliance currently having only 2HD channels in their bouquet; however all the other channel (SD), will have more clarity while using an HD receiver. You may check the details of HD package from reliance website or by searching our forum.

rgrds.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2011, 07:06 PM)ashfak Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 10:13 AM)nitasha Wrote: Dear Mr. Ashfak,

Thanks in advance

You can buy a reliance HD receiver, from india and bring receiver, remote and adapter only. Make sure to activate the receiver before you bring it over here. You can buy 240cm dish (4piece), or 210 dish (single piece) from here (bahrain), and ask for any local technician's help to align the dish. Its better you approach a local technician as you are a novice in this field.
Also, reliance currently having only 2HD channels in their bouquet; however all the other channel (SD), will have more clarity while using an HD receiver. You may check the details of HD package from reliance website or by searching our forum.

rgrds.

Hi
Im New bee to this forum/field of satillite
im located in Baghdad iraq,
i need to install satillite dish as well reciever
i got few dishes with me and reciever "DL9000 HD Twin Tuner PVR"
i need forum to help me to get the basic tutorial for install complet set up

even i can bring set top boxes from india as we have people travel frequently

hope some one spare some time and help me
here finding local tech is very difficult even we find we cant brig them to our working site due to security,

please help me
my ym is allbasha

Thanks given by:
(02-25-2011, 06:51 PM)allbasha Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 07:06 PM)ashfak Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 10:13 AM)nitasha Wrote:

rgrds.

Hi
please help me
my ym is allbasha

Hi friend,
Looking at the footprint and your location (Iraq), you are so far and it wont be easier to catch signal, unless you use huge size dishes like 380cm. I have seen posts from users from europe, who use larger size of dishes to catch signal. I dont think its ideal for you. Why dont you consult local technicians first, and may also opt for Pehla Plus, and you can fix it easily and using small dish for Nilesat...
gud luck..
Check the footprint for Measat here. (RDTV).

Thanks given by:
hi ,
Iam having eurostar white color 210 dish , is there any possiblity to get big tv in al-thoukba area.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2011, 07:43 PM)hakkimpmk Wrote: hi ,
Iam having eurostar white color 210 dish , is there any possiblity to get big tv in al-thoukba area.

I think its possible, i have seen one same kind dish on my bldg. rooftop, used for bigtv.
I assume its single piece, and i am sure you will get good signal...
By the way, Thuqba is near Dammam right?? coz, if its away signal might be weak... thx.
Thanks given by:
Hi
please help me
xxxx
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi
Ashfaq
Thanks for your contribution on this forum
The footprint you given here is that on KU band? What about C band? I check satbeams portal for footprints of different satillites
I try with 175 cm dish on C band, INSAT 2E/3B, 83East, im able to catch few Indian channels arround 200 tp’s ,about 100 tp’s are FTA,remaining tp’s are scrambled channels.
I request you please let me know two things
1 how to open these scrambled channels? Is there any program or any link where I can read about it,is there any DTH service providers in Indian sub continent on C Band?
2 do you know any DTH forum who discuss on C band satellite topics?

please let me know
Thanks given by:
@allbasha,
first of all, do not quote old posts along with pictures, and do not post your personal/contact info in a public forum...

Yes, you can watch all FTA channels; there is no way to unscramble any scrambled channels; or else you have to subscribe to that particular channel, as it is from a DTH providers. All DTH providers use Ku band as ku band signals can only carry more tp's and more channels but to a specified area.
As i said early, you have to go for Pehla, or also can watch those FTA (free to air) channels in insat....
Refer to our forum threads http://www.indiandth.in/Forum-Satellite-...er-Updates for more details...

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Frequency Wise Channel Updates of Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 172 33,842 01-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: 12 HD channels temporarily FTA on Independent TV on Measat 3 at 91.5° East Sathish 3 1,117 10-17-2018, 12:23 PM
  DTH Updates: Tarang channel removed from Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 591 09-29-2018, 05:36 PM
  DTH Updates: National Voice UP/UK channel added on Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/4b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 490 09-28-2018, 12:03 PM
  DTH Updates: MH1 Shraddha channel removed from Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 674 09-28-2018, 11:58 AM
  DTH Updates: Four FM Radio Channels removed from Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 500 09-15-2018, 11:36 AM
  DTH Updates: Buland News Samachar channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 442 09-03-2018, 07:11 PM
  DTH Updates: News World India channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 459 08-28-2018, 05:44 PM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 390 08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 427 08-28-2018, 05:40 PM