Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.85 Average
Remote not working when there is 4DGH45Y3BU3..
Advertisement
Friends,

From last month I am facing problem that remote dos'nt work when there is some text on the screen like: R447UDKHGYHDFWD...(Something like that).

Does any one else is facing this problem. My STB is Samsung made.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
yes...some times that like Some LETTERS shown on the screen at that moment remote doesnt work... need a expert reply why this letters come on the screen and why remote function not work at that moment....
Thanks given by:
This happens to all the customers. This is known as "Finger Printing" by which any DTH operator can track a particular STB in order to prevent piracy.

For example if you use your STB for providing a channel to Cable TV, if some one report this to the DTH provider using the key shown, you will be caught.
Thanks given by:
I called cc today for the same compalint. He asked me to be on hold and I waited for 5~6 mins but he kept me on hold and then call just disconnected....
Thanks given by:
Please contact your dealer and tell him to check both stb & remote .
Thanks given by:
ok......... thts it .......its a channel broadcasting piracy control system.. amazing........
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2010, 07:52 PM)aravinda77 Wrote: ok......... thts it .......its a channel broadcasting piracy control system.. amazing........

No No...Its different from the code you ppl are talikg...u can change your channel with that code, but with this one u can't....

I will talk to CC and lets see what de say....
Thanks given by:
I am also facing this same problem
Can any one help me to resolve the same... it frustrates a lot since it stays for long time and we are unable to switch over any channels even it is not switching off with the button in the set top box.

Please help on this.. mail me at ponminnal@gmail.com

Murugan

(04-08-2010, 05:00 PM)samplay Wrote: Friends,

From last month I am facing problem that remote dos'nt work when there is some text on the screen like: R447UDKHGYHDFWD...(Something like that).

Does any one else is facing this problem. My STB is Samsung made.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sn9000 paid channels working in old firmware simar-sandhu 8 1,635 10-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: simar-sandhu
Photo DTH Updates: Sun HD+ Remote manual chenthilkumar 4 1,947 04-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Last Post: chenthilkumar
  Sun HD - HDMI O.K, Composite - Not Working care4u 7 4,938 01-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Last Post: bgltv
  Breaking News: Star Cricket HD channel working now on sundirecthd bala242 11 6,378 06-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Last Post: greatsadiq
  Breaking News: Movies now HD channel working now on sundirecthd. denish m solanki 1 1,847 01-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Last Post: prankey