Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Resignation from Moderator Post
Advertisement
Hi Friends.........after 1-2 weeks i'll not be available anymore here..............as i am going to delhi forever for my future studies.............so i am resigning from the post of moderator......... Confusedugar:
Ananya
[Image: gigigigi.gif]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Its very sad Ananya :cry1:.that we have lost a very active member.u can come to the forum in delhi also if u can .welcome u always.
Thanks given by:
but the problem is that i will not take my pc there ...............
Thanks given by:
U can go to cybercaffe when u gets free and loggin here.
Thanks given by:
we will miss one active member...............and sweet member in this forum...............
try to findout ur own destiny
Thanks given by:
I miss you sister:no::blue::blue1: , All the best for your future studies:prayer::up:
Thanks given by:
ananya always give the news very fast and in dishtv section all important news posted by ananya...........so all member in this forum really unhappy.......
try to findout ur own destiny
Thanks given by:
Yes , all of us miss Ananya ............
Thanks given by:
i have got many good pals here mr.sathish, mr.bhat, jillam, sai, tamilan, amar_gama, jainodin, imxpress, anish..........i will miss all of you................very much...............you all are now a very important part of my life............... :Blue1: but whenever i'll return to sambalpur....................i'll sure come here..............if possible i'll also login here via cyber cafe..........
Thanks given by:
Hi Ananya,

I am really feeling sad that you are leaving our forum. We will really miss you. You were one of the active, friendly member & a good moderator. It was great having you in our forum. I hope you come once in a while & login in to our forum.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: 150 post's in indian dth THAKUR 4K 4 2,305 06-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Last Post: jenius-jatt
  Breaking News: Test post Sathish 8 2,467 10-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  Resignation Mr.Bhat 6 1,092 10-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Tamilan
  BJP president says no to opposition leader's post Mr.Bhat 0 600 05-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat