Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
SD Calarty ???
Advertisement
Thumbs Down 
Sun direct the picture calarty is low low low.......
is compar to digital tv the best........

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Sun Direct Clarity is Not Low
Its Nice Clarity
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Well I don't have Sun direct, but i have seen and heard lots of comments on Pixillation in Sun direct in recent times and also about poor picture quality.
Thanks given by:
Yes i have sundirect and Airtel Digital Tv and SunDirect Picture clarity is not so good.Sundirect is giving importance only to their channels (Sun Network).Sun Channels are in very nice clarity but other channels are bad.But in Airtel all the channels have nice clarity only.
Thanks given by:
Why the picture quality of other channels in sd is low?they r transmiting perhaps direct from sattllite and it has to be the same quality as in sun channels.but maybe some effects in the quality of STB[video decoding]i cant understand y this is happening in SD
Thanks given by:
Sundirect streams Sunchannels in High Bitrate and other channels are not streamed in high bitrate,those channels are streamed in average bitrate.That's the reason some channels are in good quality and some channels are normal.It all depends on how much bitrate those channels are streamed by sundirect.
Thanks given by:
So sun direct is controling the quality of channels??y they r doing this?that may cost them subscribers,if the subscribire doesnt get good quality pictures they will automaticaly go to other dth.
Thanks given by:
Yes u r right.Each Dth has control over the quality of channels they give.Sundirect is giving Sunnetwork channels in good quality and other channels in minimum quality,then it is wantedly done by Sundirect only.They want to show their channel clearly than other channels.Channels are compressed so that they can add more channels per transponder,so they compress sunnetwork channels less and they compress other channels more and so the quality differs.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement