Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
SUN HD Pics
Advertisement

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Hey Anaya,the pics u have posted are mine.Why did u copy it?.Its really bad.Hey first delete those pics and if u want to post it,write the Indian Dth Name in the middle of the pic,so that another forum members don't steal it.Do it immediately.Don't make it delay,write the forum name big in the middle or delete it immediatley.
Thanks given by:
Hai Pradeep welcome to this forum.BTW she gave u the credit
Quote:credit goes to A.Pradeep from Saveondish

Thanks given by:
Ok that's rite,then just put the Indian Dth Name on that pic.So that others don't copy it.As you are a Super mod,pls do a help.U put the Indian Dth name on the pic or else delete those pics,i will post new pics with indian dth name.I am worrying that other forum people will copy these pics from this site and post on other site.Even if u can't put the name on that,then i will put the name on the pic and post it here.Delete these pics mod,i will post new pics with Indian Dth Name.What the problem in this?
Thanks given by:
Dont u know there r tools to remove the url in the pictures?it may be edited .
Thanks given by:
I am telling that as u r mod delete those pics from her post and i will freshly upload 4 new pics with Indian Dth Name.
Thanks given by:
Nothing wrong in that pictures to delete ,as there is no need to even mention ur name but still she did.BTW that picture is not copyrighted.so please do not argue more on this.i will tell her to include the url if she can.
Thanks given by:
Ok as u wish.Leave it.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for ur coparation, please do share ur knowledge and experiance here.
Thanks given by:
Sure buddy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: {Pics} "SONY_SIX HD" is FTA from Sun direct on channel 180 jenius-jatt 0 716 02-10-2016, 03:48 AM
Last Post: jenius-jatt
  Breaking News: {Pics}NET_Geo Wild & National_Geographic are Fta @ 91.5*East jenius-jatt 1 1,214 02-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Last Post: tamilgreen