Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sajid Wajid Khan Brand Ambassador Of RADIO NOIDA 107.4FM.
Advertisement
[Image: radio1_s.jpg]

It was the third and the final day of 2nd Global Festival of Documentary Films 2009 at Marwah Studios where ample films had already been displayed for the documentary film makers, media, film and TV students, a huge international gathering was anxiously waiting for the .formal closing when a range of stars were brought to the stage to launch Radio Noida 107.4FM“It may be the closing ceremony of Global festival of films 2009 but it’s the beginning of Non stop Radio Programs at our radio station RADIO NOIDA 107.4FM” said Sandeep Marwah, the President of Marwah Group of Creative Enterprises.

“I am happy that I am once again part of this new venture at Marwah Studios” said Sanjay Kapoor. I congratulate the whole team of Global Festival for their honest and hard work towards the promotion of our entertainment industry” he added “I have never seen this kind of International huge event at any film school, I admire the energy being generated at this campus” said Rahul Roy. “I feel this is the Golden Palace of Entertainment where every aspect of media is exchanged with the film, TV and Media students .This festival is the judicial mix of professionals and new comers of this trade” narrated Rrajat Barjatya of Rajshri.com.” I am coming back very soon, I have loved this place” said Prinyanka the charming and attractive leading girl of many movies.” I feel I have gathered more than what I could give to this festival” said Karl Bardosh the renowned film director and professor of Tisch School of Arts, New York university.

“We are now the brand ambassadors of Radio Noida 107.4FM” said Sajid Wajid khan, and sang on many tunes for Radio Noida. More than 600 participants present there converted the gala dinner into a musical show that evening. The Radio Noida was inaugurated with the live coverage of the whole event .Later Mohit Marwah, Akshay Marwah and Raghav Marwah creative directors of Marwah Studios and Suman Bajaj Kalra the festival Director paid vote of thanks to all the departments of Asian Academy of film and TV, Asian School of Media Studies, Asian Business School, AAFT School of Graphic and Animation, IFTC, IFTRC involved with the festival.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: HT Media revamps Radio One Chennai nairrk 0 720 05-13-2019, 02:13 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Radio Mirchi expands footprint in US with launch in new cities nairrk 0 727 03-07-2019, 09:25 AM
  General News: Big FM undergoes brand revamp with new tagline, refreshed content nairrk 0 769 01-18-2019, 10:42 AM
  General News: Introducing Radio Connex - 'one of a kind' platform for Indian radio industry nairrk 0 784 09-11-2018, 09:13 AM
  General News: Radio Mirchi launches new station in Bharuch, eyes five more stations in Gujarat nairrk 0 910 08-06-2018, 02:55 PM
  General News: Radio Mirchi and CCC come together to promote entrepreneurship nairrk 0 857 07-27-2018, 12:36 PM
  General News: Radio Mirchi's new station in Akola gets soft launch nairrk 0 889 07-26-2018, 12:51 PM
  General News: Punjabi stars turn RJs for Radio Mirchi nairrk 0 761 07-24-2018, 12:50 PM
  General News: Radio One, Radio Nasha and Fever FM join forces nairrk 0 801 07-18-2018, 07:38 PM
  General News: AIR launches multimedia web radio service in Odia language for diaspora nairrk 0 1,082 07-16-2018, 03:32 PM