Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Sarkaar Ki Duniya Winner is Puneesh Sharma
Advertisement
Real TV’s reality show Sarkaar Ki Duniya hosted by Ashutosh Rana has finally concluded. The winner of the show is Puneesh Sharma who is a Civil Contractor by profession. The show started with 18 contestants and four of them reached the final leg. The show which has been running for four long months had viewers enjoying some exciting moments. Though it launched with non-celebs the only celeb who entered the show was actress Mink who was soon ousted.
Informs our source, “Puneesh Sharma has emerged as the winner and has won a cash prize of Rs 1 crore. The first and second runners – up are Ali Wassim and Rashid Ali. Ali is a fitness trainer. The contestant who crashed out in the finale is Sanjeev Gupta.”
The final four contestants are Puneesh Sharma, Ali Wassim, Rashid Ali and Sanjeev Gupta. The finale will air today, 3 July.
“This had to happen,” says an ecstatic Puneesh. My audience knows what I stand for and over the months they’ve seen the way I performed, Played and behaved. I’m extremely happy to know that the audience chose me over all the others. This has only made me more confident about me. I thank REAL from all my heart for giving all of us such a bright opportunity. On asked about the prize money, he said, “I haven’t thought about that as yet. I will think about it later, after the win sinks in. But it will be a new start for sure.”[Image: sarkarkiduniya.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: SET to launch new show with Kapil Sharma in March nairrk 0 613 02-16-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: SET to bring back ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in a new avatar nairrk 0 649 02-07-2018, 08:52 AM
  General News: ‘The Drama Company’ temporarily replaces ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ nairrk 0 1,064 09-02-2017, 06:34 PM
  General News: Kapil Sharma Show to go off small screen, owing to comedy star's ill health nairrk 0 739 09-01-2017, 08:56 AM
  General News: &pictures HD to premiere ‘Sarkaar 3’ on 20 Aug nairrk 0 670 08-19-2017, 05:57 PM
  General News: Sony renews partnership with Kapil Sharma for another year nairrk 0 611 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  Breaking News: Chris Gayle and Jacqueline Fernandez to grace The Kapil Sharma Show next? charger 0 555 05-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: charger
  Breaking News: Nurses' body file complaint against Kapil Sharma charger 0 462 05-20-2016, 08:20 AM
  General News: The Kapil Sharma Show: This episode will not have any celeb; charger 0 604 05-14-2016, 09:55 AM
  General News: The Kapil Sharma Show goes Housefull: All the fun moments from the upcoming episode charger 0 555 05-11-2016, 09:33 AM