Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Smilies added in Quick reply
Advertisement
Smilies added in Quick reply :happy:
Thanks to the administrators
Really nice job :up:
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Yes perfect job done by our Admins.....I see many changes for the past 2 or 3 days.....Also it would be very good if All the smileys were there in the selection box.....now we have to drag over scrool bar th view more smileys on the right hand side.........i think Admins will correct it soon:up::up:
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2009, 05:02 PM)ANISH Wrote: Yes perfect job done by our Admins.....I see many changes for the past 2 or 3 days.....Also it would be very good if All the smileys were there in the selection box.....now we have to drag over scrool bar th view more smileys on the right hand side.........i think Admins will correct it soon:up::up:

It having many smilies so i think scroll bar is must
Thanks given by:
yes ,now we can reply normally and fast too.no need to click add replyall facility is available in QUICK REPLY:jump:it is a :gift:to all members:thumbsup:
lets give some more time to do other requirements.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Guys...

Actually i tried to put two options like Quickreply and Advanced Quickreply. but this modification will not work now :down: , This two options will be available after the theme is updated .
After completing the work, I will update this Quickreply with more user friendly :dredger:
Thanks given by:
we r not in hurry.thats enough for now:happy:take ur time.thanks for the features
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2009, 05:34 PM)arajapandi Wrote: Thanks Guys...

Actually i tried to put two options like Quickreply and Advanced Quickreply. but this modification will not work now :down: , This two options will be available after the theme is updated .
After completing the work, I will update this Quickreply with more user friendly :dredger:

That is really cool :happy:
I have never saw such options any where :eyes:
Thanks given by:
Hello sir....pls tell what is difference between Advanced Quick reply & quick reply:bad ear:
Thanks given by:
Now we have Adv quickreply form(with text editor and smilies)...

Plain Quick reply is for entering text(no text editor and smilies)...

compared to normal quickreply, this Adv quickreply is bit slower. that's why i am going to create two options. so when u see the thread, Plain quickreply will be there, once u click on the Adv Quick Reply button u can see the Adv Quickreply ...

What u :thinking: ?
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2009, 10:38 AM)arajapandi Wrote: Now we have Adv quickreply form(with text editor and smilies)...

Plain Quick reply is for entering text(no text editor and smilies)...

compared to normal quickreply, this Adv quickreply is bit slower. that's why i am going to create two options. so when u see the thread, Plain quickreply will be there, once u click on the Adv Quick Reply button u can see the Adv Quickreply ...

What u :thinking: ?

I really waiting for that
Even Advance Quick reply is faster for posting
And you telling Normal Quick reply is even faster than this
So that great to have them in our Forum...
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: Indiandth added EDIT option MAHI 7 2,207 12-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Last Post: jenius-jatt