Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Some Channels Missing !!
Advertisement
Question 

Hi All,

Just want to know that .. now sundirect Chanel List is showing @ 195TV channels ... but i dont find the following :

Star Gold / UTV network - movies/bindaas/world movies / NDTV imagine / NDTV news (Hindi) to name few.

Have these been removed from Sun DTH network or after this satellite adjustment is over the channels will be revived?

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
The channels which you have mentioned have not been removed from Sun Direct. This channel are temporarily not available because of satellite problem.

Once they solve the satellite problem, all the channels which were there previously in the Sun Direct channels list will be restored back.
Thanks given by:
All channels are restored except..Zee punjabi, ec punjabi, FTV and Baby TV
Thanks given by:
(07-22-2010, 03:16 PM)samplay Wrote: All channels are restored except..Zee punjabi, ec punjabi, FTV and Baby TV

hi,

i m getting intermittently blank screens for Zee cinema, sony and few more .. .. but the list doesnt seem to be complete and same as what it was when i have subscribed....No UTV channels yet!!!
Thanks given by:
Rainbow 
(07-22-2010, 04:19 PM)slumdogbuddy Wrote:
(07-22-2010, 03:16 PM)samplay Wrote: All channels are restored except..Zee punjabi, ec punjabi, FTV and Baby TV

hi,

i m getting intermittently blank screens for Zee cinema, sony and few more .. .. but the list doesnt seem to be complete and same as what it was when i have subscribed....No UTV channels yet!!!

hi,
Same here buddy. I am not able to view Star Plus, Zee TV, Sony, Set MAX, Sab, Sahara, UTV Bindass, Utv movies, Zee Cinema. I don't know when this problem will be resolved . E16 Service is currently scrambled getting displayed. Contacted CC they refreshed still no use.
Thanks given by:
Sun direct restoring it service in INSAT4b
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2010, 09:02 PM)mayu Wrote: Sun direct restoring it service in INSAT4b

hi all ...

i have been following most of the threads on this blog for last few days .. but i must say that this highly unprofessional of Sun direct of not even willing and thinking to update their customers of the real status .....

all the post i have gone thru look like more of guess work than real information.

Do u all also feel that Sun Direct should be more responsible in at least trying to update their customers .. we all have been guessing for last 2 weeks and these people do not even bother to inform us. there is no information on their website ... very unprofessional ... it shud be treated as cheating and fraud with the customers!!!!
Thanks given by:
Ya they should talk to media regard this other wise we can't do any thing
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2010, 11:31 AM)slumdogbuddy Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 09:02 PM)mayu Wrote: Sun direct restoring it service in INSAT4b

hi all ...

i have been following most of the threads on this blog for last few days .. but i must say that this highly unprofessional of Sun direct of not even willing and thinking to update their customers of the real status .....

all the post i have gone thru look like more of guess work than real information.

Do u all also feel that Sun Direct should be more responsible in at least trying to update their customers .. we all have been guessing for last 2 weeks and these people do not even bother to inform us. there is no information on their website ... very unprofessional ... it shud be treated as cheating and fraud with the customers!!!!

U R Right :up: all the customers have the right to know about their feedbacks.Very bad that Sun Direct had not a single update about the restoring of the services.
Thanks given by:
I mailed to them they doesn't reply to me poor customer service from sun direct
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct channels list with LCN as on 09-07-2020 Sathish 0 398 07-09-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: FYI TV18 & FYI TV18 HD channels removed from Sun Direct Sathish 0 365 07-09-2020, 01:54 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise channels list of Sun Direct as on 30-06-2020 Sathish 0 290 06-30-2020, 06:23 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise Sun Direct Channels & Services List with LCN as on 28-06-2020 Sathish 0 294 06-28-2020, 06:10 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise channels list of Sun Direct as on 28-06-2020 Sathish 0 250 06-28-2020, 05:52 AM
  DTH Updates: 3 channels reshuffled frequency on Sun Direct Sathish 0 798 01-07-2019, 07:44 PM
  DTH Updates: 5 new channels added on Sun Direct DTH on Measat 3 at 91.5° East Sathish 0 1,038 11-29-2018, 10:36 PM
  DTH Updates: 11 Channels temporarily FTA on Sun Direct on Measat 3 at 91.5° East Sathish 1 1,154 10-17-2018, 12:27 PM
  DTH Updates: New TP with 28 channels started on Sun Direct on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 1,219 10-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  DTH News: Sun Direct to put Star India channels on a la carte from 1 Aug nairrk 0 918 07-13-2018, 09:27 AM
Last Post: nairrk