Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some forums are missing
Advertisement
After watching the forum i came to know that some forums are missing .it is not there ,what happenned to them ??are they deleted ?and why.there was some informations in that forums.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
All the forums are there. I have just made inactive as no one is participating in that forums. I will re-enable them soon.
Thanks given by:
Nice ,there are some other forums also inactive,-Dialog TV ,Gadgets,Automative Forum .in this forums not so much is done. only 1 or 2 in months are getting posted .that also be made inactive.just a suggestion.
Thanks given by:
No sagar we are posting 3-4 posts in a week in Gadgets & Automotive Forum .
Thanks given by:
Other forums???
Thanks given by:
What happenned to this forum now ??nothing is here for anybody to know something since 1 -2 months.a forum needs it's ADMINISTRATORS HAS TO BE ONLINE ALWAYS.see in other good forums there the forum leaders are always working in the forum. atleast 12 hours in a day but Mr.Sathish is not coming online in recent months regularly. please forgive me for harsh words but it's the reality..earlier he was there,about 10-15 days Mr.Bhat is also not coming and posting.he was the only person was coming regularly.the SMOD is only for the chair namm ke vaasthe .sorry Mr Amar.only Mr.SRK is doing some thing in between his exams .old members are not coming perhaps there is nothing to to be active here.if this trend continues one day the forum will be freezed.
If Administrators found this post is against rules please edit or delete.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement