Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Subscriber Name Change?
Advertisement
Exclamation 
Dear friends

My cousin got a new Dish Tv Setup box (3 months old) from his friend. How can we change Subscriber Name to my cousin name? Need to call the Dish tv call centre? Help us! Thanks in advance!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
U Have to call CC or send Email to Dish tv @ : customercare@dishtv.in i think the original subscriber has to do this not the else who has STB.if there is any procedure to change the Subscribers name surely they will do the needfull.
According to me there is no need to change the name.u can get all services in his name.do 1 thing - ask the original subscriber to change the email id and registered phone number to ur Cousins Email and Phone numbers.so it will be easy to contact ur Cousin for Dish TV.
Thanks given by:
IF we are using a dth with another one's name, is any legal issues?
Thanks given by:
I think it will not effect our using as DTH service.It effects only if the original subscriber has any problems with u or Cousin.even if he has just return to him the STB and get ur Money[if u gave him] back.Remains only with understanding eachother .
Thanks given by:
We Can Change The Name and Address Also. Personally I Am Using A DISH Connection Which Has Some Different Name And Address Mine... When I Contacted Customer Care They Told me To Give Request To Change The Name, But I Didnt Go Ahead....
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Thanx for the confirmation Sadiq :up: ,actually i havent tried this ,so i cant say exactly on this.Sad
Thanks given by:
Oh Ya... I Am Like Keeping Basic Information Of Everything... Dont Know What INFO May Be Required Anytime...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Original subscriber has to fill a form . In that he has to give details of new owner of the connection . At the end original & new owner has to sign it . You can get that form in authorized Dishtv service center .

According to me also there is no need to change name of owner , just change registered phone no & Email id .
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2010, 02:45 PM)superagentsmith Wrote: Dear friends

My cousin got a new Dish Tv Setup box (3 months old) from his friend. How can we change Subscriber Name to my cousin name? Need to call the Dish tv call centre? Help us! Thanks in advance!

Well For Change Subscriber name/ change in Address , Just call or mail dishtv customer care, Or just visit to nearest Dishtv dealer / dish Care centre and give them details.

Email id of Dishtv customer care is: customercare@dishtv.in
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Dish TV looking at 1.4 mn net subscriber additions in FY20 nairrk 1 547 06-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Breaking News: HD LCN CHANGE added in Dish TV... Mr.Bhat 0 603 02-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Help: Help to change pack santhoshhrry 0 778 01-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Last Post: santhoshhrry
  DTH Updates: DishTV Has Change packs price and add new packs Mighty6067 4 2,036 08-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq
  Zee TV channekl for Dish TV HD Rest of India subscriber to become Ala carte cdrin 0 2,300 03-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Last Post: cdrin
  Breaking News: Dish TV IS UPDATE SOFTWARE AND CHANGE LOGo ChiragFAN 1 1,890 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: samanth
  Dishtv crosses the 10M subscriber mark Sathish 0 1,393 02-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Sathish
Thumbs Up DTH News: Dishtv Crosses 10 Million Subscriber Mark saurabh_g 1 1,308 02-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: samanth
  Breaking News: Dishtv Adds record 5 Lakh New Subscriber in Just 1 month saurabh_g 2 1,762 11-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Arjun
  Dishtv to continue Shahrukh as Brand Ambassador- crossed 7.5 mn Subscriber base saurabh_g 0 1,466 07-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: saurabh_g