Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Super breaking news
Advertisement
Guys we all are familiar with saveondish.com website but the bad news is some hackers hacked this website and that website is crashed:cry1::cry1::cry1:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
YES , AT THAT TIME I WAS LOGGED!!when i browsed next page it was crashed!!!first i thought someone just making mokkery of my account .just yester day i went to my daughters house and told about this forum and SOD.i told him something is going wrong with SOD,somebody may hack this forum and that gone right!
Thanks given by:
y u thought like tht mr bhtt..................hv u got any clue abt hacking of sod.
Thanks given by:
past few days somebody creating multiple id and one man replied to me in a thread -HE HAS GONE THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OF SOD FORUM AND HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE SOFTWARE!!![he is the main suspect as AMATAN by AMITH &ME] Amith confirmed to me as he is the prime suspect:oooh no:u know all about the threads and other happenings[i think u r ho to big ho -jillam parida?]i wrote in a post -SOME THING IS HAPPENING Cry
my sixth sence was alerting me from 24th[always right for me]but how can i alert the pandiths without any firm clue??
Raja,Sathish please BACKUP this forum daily[hope u r doing that]
Thanks given by:
now SOD under construction
Thanks given by:
guys the real culprits are world of dth and amatan...........they have accepted it and they did because to take revenge from roh_style and mr.dish :aggressive1::aggressive1:
Thanks given by:
But he says in his forum that HIS FORUM ALSO HACKED[restored now]yesterday!!!
where they accepted???
Thanks given by:
wow sod is back:happy::happy::happy:
now again gone:blue1:
Thanks given by:
Star 
(06-28-2009, 08:25 PM)Ananya Wrote: wow sod is back:happy::happy::happy:
now again gone:blue1:

Now Working Fine Try Now :up:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Scientists develop super fast camera that can capture travelling light pulses nairrk 0 479 07-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Breaking News: News 18 Kerala Reporter Sanil Philip died. PrincePvarghese 0 977 06-29-2016, 02:45 AM
Last Post: PrincePvarghese
  DTH News: Tech News - Hotmail is now Outlook waytobala 0 910 08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Last Post: waytobala
Rainbow General News: Offers By DNA News Papers Arjun 0 936 12-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Arjun
  Help: Kerala - Election News nairrk 5 2,960 10-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  BBC News website wins award for Mumbai coverage Mr.Bhat 1 2,509 10-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Ananya
  TapRoot India rolls out new campaign for Nirma Super Mr.Bhat 1 2,529 09-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Rdev