Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
TATA DOCOMO claims half million subscriber additions in TN
Advertisement
TATA DOCOMO claimed today that the company’s GSM-based mobile services witnessed 5 lakh additions of new subscribers in Southern State of Tamil Nadu within a month’s launch of the service.

“Our simple yet extremely powerful offer of a dependable and cutting-edge service, coupled with the unique concept of per-second pricing has seen the people of Tamil Nadu shower so much love and affection on us,” Mr Deepak Gulati, President, TATA DOCOMO, said. “We had made a promise that we would bring to the country products and services that would redefine the telecom experience. In just a short month, the people of Tamil Nadu Circle have vindicated our stand. Our partnership with NTT DOCOMO will continue to help us provide subscribers with tremendous technological and service differentiation,” he added.

Announcing this heady achievement, Mr Yatish Mehrotra, TATA DOCOMO’s Hub-head for South India, said: “In a market that is cluttered with many operators and throws up confusing options, we are offering simplicity to consumers by being the country’s most transparent, innovative and liberating telecom brand. The first move on this front was to cut through the clutter and redefine the entire pricing paradigm—from Day One of our launch, we have worked on a per-second pricing model for almost everything, be it voice calls, VAS services, IVR interactions... Our subscribers see that as true value and dependability, and that is what has seen us see this initial success. Going forward, we will continue to innovate and better the service experience through fantastic VAS offerings and unique technology innovations.”

“We are focusing strongly on network superiority, coverage and service offerings. Our presence in 775 towns and 4,370 villages clearly makes our network footprint the largest among all telecom operators in Tamil Nadu, at the time of launch,” Mr Naga Velamuri, Chief Operating Officer of TATA DOCOMO in Tamil Nadu, said. “TATA DOCOMO will soon unveil a portfolio of Value-Added Services that will reinvent mobile telephony in India, with products and services like Free Voicemail, Timed SMS Service, Free Missed Call Alerts, Call-me Tunes, etc—all of them customized to liberate and refresh our subscribers,” he added.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I m eargely waiting to launch in haryana,i wil buy it.
Thanks given by:
Tata Docomo is good. Me too bought it mainly for making STD calls. They have to keep up the promise. I know that in Tamil nadu Tata Docomo is doing well bcz many people here bought maily as the secondary sim for making long duration callsSmileSmile
Thanks given by:
Thats good for tata,i knw tata is very trusted brand.they r providing good service
Thanks given by:
Thankyou for your encouragement! We hope never to dissapoint you!

@Sripatiyadav: We have only launched in South india circles currently. However we will gradually launch in the rest of the country in the coming months. When we finalise our launch date for Haryana, we will promptly let you know!
Thanks given by:
Hallo TATADOCOMO welcome to our forum,i think u r representing tatadocomo.so please do me a favour,please update ur services and offers regularly to this form,but that must not be a ad of ur company.
regards,
mtbhat
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2009, 02:37 PM)mtbhat Wrote: Hallo TATADOCOMO welcome to our forum,i think u r representing tatadocomo.so please do me a favour,please update ur services and offers regularly to this form,but that must not be a ad of ur company.
regards,
mtbhat

We will definitely give you regular updates. Speaking of which we are officially launching in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa tomorrow (Aug. 6th)! :up:
Thanks given by:
SO Many thanks to u,yes already 1 post about the launch in mumbai in our forum.check this:

http://www.indiandth.in/tdth-3155-tatas-...umbai.html

if any updates please post in related section or PM to me and if any talks or genaral informations do post in The Lounge Forum or in Shoutbox.please do not post in this thread.
regards,
mtbhat
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Tata Docomo offers new prepaid plan with 4GB data and 56-day validity at Rs 165 nairrk 0 495 01-22-2019, 12:34 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: BSNL announces Rs 899 half-yearly prepaid plan offering 270GB data, unlimited calling nairrk 0 510 01-21-2019, 02:40 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo minimum prepaid recharge plans under Rs 100;.. nairrk 0 560 12-21-2018, 12:39 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo introduces Rs 88 prepaid plan with 28 days validity nairrk 0 599 12-04-2018, 12:20 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo unveils 5 new prepaid combo recharge plans starting at Rs 35;.. nairrk 0 697 11-23-2018, 12:54 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo Rs 179 Prepaid Plan revised with 39.2GB data and unlimited voice calling nairrk 0 713 10-13-2018, 07:07 AM
  General News: Tata Docomo Rs 98 prepaid plan offers 39.2GB 3G data.. nairrk 0 607 08-02-2018, 12:13 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo introduces Rs 99 prepaid plan offering 1.4GB per day nairrk 0 563 06-21-2018, 07:19 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo’s Rs 148 prepaid plan offers aggressive benefits to take on Reliance Jio nairrk 0 608 05-31-2018, 12:55 PM
  General News: Tata Docomo’s Rs 229 prepaid plan offers unlimited calls, 49GB 3G data.. nairrk 0 459 05-09-2018, 12:17 PM