Advertisement


Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tata Motors Acquires Another Italian Design House
#1
Advertisement
Tata Motors is quickly adapting to new age vehicles and in a strategic move to make better and more stylish cars for future it acquired a 80 percent stake in Italian design and engineering house – Trilix Srl in Turin, Italy. The move comes as a strategic investment and an objective to enhance its designing and styling capabilities. The remaining 20 percent stake is equally held by the Italian company's promoters Bryn Jones, Federico Muzio and Justyn Norek.

Trilix provides a range of automotive design and engineering services, including styling, architecture, packaging, surfacing, macro and micro feasibility, and detailed engineering development. It has worked with Tata on several projects in the past. Over the years, Trilix Srl has developed a strong understanding of the Tata branch and enjoys excellent working relationship with the Indian automobile major in several projects, the spokesman said.

Tata Motors already owns yet another design firm Pinanfarina in Italy that is currently working on Tata Motors’ next generation luxury sedan – Tata Prima. Based on the platform of the first Indian saloon, the Tata Indigo, the Tata Prima designed by Pininfarina offers an indication of how the next generation of Tata saloons could be interpreted, with a distinctive, elegant design.

From - http://www.cartradeindia.com/car-bike-ne...12996.html
Reply
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement




Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tata Prima launched in UAE and Oman SRK 0 1,152 03-21-2015, 10:10 AM
Last Post: SRK
  Tata Motors to launch a new performance brand? SRK 0 837 02-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: SRK
Information Help: Tata Manza bags a phenomenal 46.33 Kilometers per liter! nairrk 1 2,222 06-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: SRK
  DTH News: Tata launches Magic IRIS and Ace Zip Kanwar 0 1,885 05-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Kanwar
Information Help: Bullet proof Tata Safari @ Rs 60 lakhs nairrk 0 1,404 03-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: nairrk
Information Help: Tata Motors to launch luxury inter-city AC coach nairrk 0 1,520 03-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: nairrk
Information Help: Tata Motors to assemble SUV Freelander in India nairrk 0 1,236 03-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Help: Tata Indica BSIV coming soon SRK 1 1,419 02-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: THE 2011 TATA MANZA SRK 1 3,950 02-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Tata Motors rolls out Manza variant Kanwar 0 1,764 02-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Kanwar

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Advertisement