Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
The Right Way Of Posting In The Forum
Advertisement
Hi Friends,

I request all our members to follow this simple steps while posting articles.

1. Posting Articles with justify

Before posting news articles please justify them & preview it once, so the post looks neatly aligned and make necessary adjustments if there is any and then post it.

[Image: 2vcgxft.png]

For Eg: check the below post

without justify

Code:
Director R Balakrishnan says that Abhishek Bachchan, who is acting in and also producing Paa, is a very relaxed producer and has no hang ups. Paa, in which Amitabh Bachchan plays Abhishek's son Auro who is suffering from the premature ageing disease progeria, is being produced under the banner AB Corps Ltd. "Abhishek is a relaxed producer. I wish he produces more films. He is someone with whom you can do what you want. He gives that creative freedom to his director," said Balakrishnan. Paa is slated for a December 4 release.

Director R Balakrishnan says that Abhishek Bachchan, who is acting in and also producing Paa, is a very relaxed producer and has no hang ups. Paa, in which Amitabh Bachchan plays Abhishek's son Auro who is suffering from the premature ageing disease progeria, is being produced under the banner AB Corps Ltd. "Abhishek is a relaxed producer. I wish he produces more films. He is someone with whom you can do what you want. He gives that creative freedom to his director," said Balakrishnan. Paa is slated for a December 4 release.

with justify

Code:
[align=justify]Director R Balakrishnan says that Abhishek Bachchan, who is acting in and also producing Paa, is a very relaxed producer and has no hang ups. Paa, in which Amitabh Bachchan plays Abhishek's son Auro who is suffering from the premature ageing disease progeria, is being produced under the banner AB Corps Ltd. "Abhishek is a relaxed producer. I wish he produces more films. He is someone with whom you can do what you want. He gives that creative freedom to his director," said Balakrishnan. Paa is slated for a December 4 release.[/align]

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
2. Posting Images with centered

While posting images in the post, please make sure you have centered it.

For Eg: Only Image

Code:
[align=center][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/mrg36e.png[/IMG][/align]

[Image: mrg36e.png]

While posting image with content means, the images should come at the top and the content at the next line.

Code:
[align=center][IMG]http://www.bollywood.ac/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/abhishek.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[align=justify]Director R Balakrishnan says that Abhishek Bachchan, who is acting in and also producing Paa, is a very relaxed producer and has no hang ups. Paa, in which Amitabh Bachchan plays Abhishek's son Auro who is suffering from the premature ageing disease progeria, is being produced under the banner AB Corps Ltd. "Abhishek is a relaxed producer. I wish he produces more films. He is someone with whom you can do what you want. He gives that creative freedom to his director," said Balakrishnan. Paa is slated for a December 4 release.[/align]

[Image: abhishek.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please don't use SMS language in forum SRK 0 2,371 08-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: SRK
  New changes in our Forum Sathish 212 36,383 04-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq
Star DTH News: Forum Milestone Thread nairrk 4 2,644 06-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: samanth
  DTH News: Mobilespedia Forum launched SRK 0 1,902 01-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Last Post: SRK
  DTH News: Forum is now Tapatalk compatible Sathish 3 2,370 12-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  DTH News: Our forum upgraded to latest forum software version Sathish 7 2,805 08-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH News: Access Forum and Wiki in the Same Window Sathish 5 2,570 07-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Forum Rules Sathish 0 5,111 04-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Sathish