Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tikona Internet Connection!
Advertisement
Thumbs Up 
I would like to share my experience with Tikona. I have used many other broadband but honestly I would say Tikona is good as compared to other. I have been with previous (cheaper) providers only to notice substantial and daily drops in connection and extremely slow speeds usually at times when I really needed it. The internet is important to our family having relatives we need to keep in touch with across the world. In the 2 years we have had a service with Tikona, I can count the number of times we have been without a connection.... Recently I had a fault with my line which I escalated to their customer support team, they took little bit long time to sort out from which I was little bit disappointed but its OK because my experience with previous ISP was worst... So far I am very happy with the service Smile
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I have been observing a lot of posts admiring tikona broadband on this forum.... There are only two conclusions one can draw from it... One is that tikona is indeed providing great service to their costumers.... And the second is that the tikona officials may be creating accounts on the forum and praising tikona disguised as customers... I made the second point taking into consideration the fact that every person who admired tikona's service here has joined the forum in the month of june.... Still its a wild guess... Nobody knows:-P
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2013, 04:37 PM)syedmohd1005 Wrote: I have been observing a lot of posts admiring tikona broadband on this forum.... There are only two conclusions one can draw from it... One is that tikona is indeed providing great service to their costumers.... And the second is that the tikona officials may be creating accounts on the forum and praising tikona disguised as customers... I made the second point taking into consideration the fact that every person who admired tikona's service here has joined the forum in the month of june.... Still its a wild guess... Nobody knows:-P

You may be right but It also possible that someone has very good experience using it.
Frankly speaking I am not from Tikona, I am using this since more than one and half year and I am very much satisfied with the connection. Speed is very good. only problem is when you contact customer care, You have to wait for long time. but support is good. Might be I am getting good connection because they have put their antenna on our society building.

At that time I got very good scheme which is not available now

for 30 Month, 30 Gb Download for 3000 Rs.+tax.

I will expect Tikona to come out with such a scheme before my 30 month gets expire.
Thanks given by:
Thats a good scheme I must say.... They are indeed providing great service... But not so popular in Hyderabad... Beam Telecom has a kind of monopoly here with BSNL just behind... Infact BSNL reduced the prices of its packages soon after beam entered the market... However, Beam is the king of broadband here in Hyderabad followed by BSNL...
Thanks given by:
Another newbie posted a positive review about tikona as we speak.... I still doubt the genuineness of these posts
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Reliance JioGigaFiber: Now get a new connection with more affordable Rs 2,500 SD nairrk 0 361 06-14-2019, 11:50 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: BSNL offers one free 20 Mbps broadband connection with unlimited calls... nairrk 0 649 06-05-2018, 07:32 AM
  General News: ACT Fibernet increases FUP data limit, internet speed for all users in Bengaluru nairrk 0 920 04-17-2018, 02:43 PM
  General News: Low-cost high-speed internet in the offing nairrk 0 716 12-19-2017, 12:22 PM
  General News: Internet for every household in Telangana by December 2018 nairrk 0 645 12-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Thumbs Up General News: Nothing better than Tikona broadband! shettyy05 16 8,131 11-29-2017, 03:18 AM
Last Post: chandigarh
  General News: 100 MB internet for Rs 2: This startup wants to beat Reliance Jio at its own game nairrk 0 866 11-20-2017, 12:37 PM
  General News: Aircel offers free internet between 3 AM to 5 AM to all prepaid users nairrk 1 656 04-04-2017, 07:33 PM
  General News: BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non internet users nairrk 0 578 03-25-2017, 09:10 AM
  General News: Airtel is fastest internet service provider with 2.25 Mbps speed.. nairrk 0 672 02-16-2017, 02:12 PM