Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Turn NOTEPAD into a dairy!
Advertisement
Hello,

I found this very useful. I guess some of you might already know this, but thought of sharing for those who don’t.

Turn NOTEPAD into a dairy!

Here is a real cool tip for people who use notepad to write down any info on a day to day basis...

It simply serves as a virtual diary!

* Open a notepad and type .LOG (case sensitive) as the first line.

* Save and close the file.

* Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time and places the cursor on the next line.

* Type your notes and then save and close the file.

Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date and placing the cursor below.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Hey my friend thats nice here another great way

open your notepad and just press F5 thats all

try it .........
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
(03-18-2009, 10:34 AM)SunDirect Wrote: Hey my friend thats nice here another great way

open your notepad and just press F5 thats all

try it .........

Its working great. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
no need to tell thanks

anyways you are welcome my friend
Thanks given by:
It’s interesting
Post more similar like this
Thanks given by:
Set a program to run automatically (autorun)

Using autorun, you can set a program to start up automatically when you connect the drive to a computer. You can also use the same script for a data CD-ROM. Note that some computers have autorun disabled for security purposes. [Here's how to disable autorun.]

Open up notepad and paste the following script:

[autorun]

ShellExecute=filename

Label=description

UseAutoPlay=1

Make sure you replace filename with the full path to the file. For example, a file called program.exe in a folder called “programs” on the thumb drive would be /programs/program.exe

Replace description with a short description of the program, for example, My Jukebox or Mozilla Firefox.

Save the file as autorun.inf, making sure you select “All Programs” from the save menu, not “Text document”!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Google's New Ad Settings Make It Easier to Personalise and Turn Off Targeted Ads nairrk 0 585 06-16-2018, 08:20 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: How to turn off your iPhone, iPad without using the power button nairrk 0 865 10-10-2017, 12:12 PM
  General News: How to turn any pair of wired headphones wireless nairrk 0 609 07-06-2017, 07:23 PM
  General News: Google Introduced the Photo Scan App, Turn your Old Photos into Digital Images nairrk 0 892 11-16-2016, 01:57 PM
  General News: This Kickstarter project will help you turn your smartphone into a laptop nairrk 0 621 07-24-2016, 09:34 AM
  General News: Prisma: The iOS app will turn your photos into paintings nairrk 0 552 07-10-2016, 05:32 PM
  Breaking News: Myntra Takes a U-turn, to Relaunch Desktop Version From June 1 rahul1117_kumar 0 454 05-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
  General News: Facebook does a U-turn, returns to BlackBerry platforms nairrk 0 543 03-31-2016, 12:38 PM
  General News: Google Maps Now Available Offline in India With Turn-by-Turn Navigation nairrk 2 774 11-19-2015, 06:18 PM
  General News: How to turn off video auto-play on Facebook and Twitter nairrk 0 851 08-27-2015, 01:42 PM