Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Uninor service in KARNATAKA
Advertisement
Uninor mobile service is going to be launched in KARNATAKA in 2-3 days.it was earlier sheduled to launch today.but due to technical reasons delayed for some days .one of my friend is working with them in mangalore .he today told me this news.if anybody has more informations please post here.this is not official statement by any one.
Let us wait for some days for the exact confirmations.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Ya.. Here in Orissa also the same problem.. They've scheduled today for their launch but due to some technical reasons, now it may take more 2-3 days for their launch as said by a nearest dealer...
Thanks given by:
Perhaps their co-ordinations between the towers r not fully finished.they r using other providers towers to broadcast the signals.they have no own towers to provide the signals here in karnataka like TATA DOCCOMO.TD is partnering with VODAFONE to provide signals in our area.
Thanks given by:
yes in orissa uninor sim is not available till now.it will take 2-3 more days........
try to findout ur own destiny
Thanks given by:
I think they will provide SIM only after the towers get activated.
Thanks given by:
[iframe]http://www.uninor.in/uninorplans/Pages/Valuepacks.aspx[/iframe]

Their packs are not good , now docomo has best packs .

@Bhat

In our area docomo tied up with BSNL
Thanks given by:
in orissa aircel service is excelllent and price is at low cost....
try to findout ur own destiny
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2009, 05:56 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Perhaps their co-ordinations between the towers r not fully finished.they r using other providers towers to broadcast the signals.they have no own towers to provide the signals here in karnataka like TATA DOCCOMO.TD is partnering with VODAFONE to provide signals in our area.

Ya.. I also think so.. But in some of our major cities of our state like Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri, etc, Uninor has already made its own towers and activated the same.. They're also in talks with Vodafone for tower sharing in some other places of our state.. But I think they're delaying because to prepare themselves to meet the demand of the market as its plans revealed like Rs. 79 plan.. So all are waiting for this.. Hope a huge opening across the states in which it's being launched... Smile
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Vodafone Idea rolling out Wi-Fi calling service, Rs 59, Rs 65 prepaid plans launched nairrk 0 330 12-16-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: BSNL is offering unlimited voice calling for a year with its Wings VoIP service nairrk 1 826 09-01-2019, 08:26 AM
Last Post: rajkhcom
  General News: BSNL introduces *121# service to check for special offers, also discounts Rs 899 plan nairrk 0 502 05-27-2019, 10:38 AM
  General News: BSNL introduces 121 My Offers service in India, discounts Rs 899 prepaid plan nairrk 0 633 05-25-2019, 12:03 PM
  General News: BSNL rolling out 4G VoLTE service in select circles nairrk 0 428 03-04-2019, 09:46 AM
  General News: Idea launches 4G service in Kolkata, offers 10GB free data for 7 days nairrk 0 617 10-09-2018, 06:09 PM
  General News: BSNL started online booking for India's first Internet Telephony(VoIP)Service 'WINGS" nairrk 0 793 07-22-2018, 03:04 PM
  General News: BSNL Wings Internet Telephony service announced in India, offers free voice and video nairrk 0 578 07-05-2018, 05:52 PM
  General News: BSNL withdrawn Rakshak plan &Paramilitary officers plan under postpaid mobile service nairrk 0 632 06-11-2018, 09:33 AM
  General News: Idea Cellular expands VoLTE service to Mumbai and 8 more circles nairrk 1 674 05-29-2018, 12:43 PM