Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unorganized channels in AirTel Digital
Advertisement
I want to highlight a big problem in AirTel Digital. Channels are not arranged in a proper manner and when we move in channels by category then it create a lot of trouble for example if I am searching kids channels then it will stop on ikidsWorld channel whcih is at 112 number and I have to stop there and then keep on finding the kids channels. Also there are a lot of useless channels which are in the middel of premium channels for example, I am unable to understand the I-music Space service after Shara One there must be some drama channel. Then we have Home Shopping 18 channel before Colors TV what the hell that shopping channel is doing in the middle of drama channels? After that there are two channels one known as Telebrand and the 2nd one is Recharge info before the DD Bharti. readjust the DD Bharti near DD National at least. I know it is a useless channel for most of the people but at least sorting is required for channels or allow users in new software to sort the channels according to their own demand. This is a serious issue which AirTel Digital management must consider in priority. They should arrange all the channels like I-Music Space, Home shopping 18, Telbrand after drama channels and ikids World with kids channels. Similarly Enter10 is a movies channel put it in Movies channels list and Zoom and UTV Stars in Music channels category so it is much convenient for a user to find the channels in proper categories. I think all of us who are using AirTel must contact AirTel on their E-Mail to solve this issue as soon as possible :bad looking:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
This problem has been there since long. I think all other DTH also have similar problem. May be it is because the channels are coming from different TP, they are finding it difficult to line up channels Category wise or any other easy line up so that Customers can easily surf the channels as per their preference.

Hope soon they will find a way to sort out this problem.!!
yes this is the high demanding issue in airtel,hope it will be rectified soon.
Thanks given by:
Dear Narrik do U remember that few days ago AirTel changed the channel number of DD National, Enter10 and Colors TV which mean it is possible for them
Thanks given by:
(11-29-2012, 02:20 PM)Hassan Syed Wrote: Dear Narrik do U remember that few days ago AirTel changed the channel number of DD National, Enter10 and Colors TV which mean it is possible for them

this is based on demand from broadcaster,do you remember fox action movies swapped forward and world movies swapped to end.

currently swapping considerable by TP signal strength only.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Channels not available on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 212 04-14-2021, 09:13 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 316 124,520 04-14-2021, 09:10 AM
  DTH Updates: New channel 'Mercy Tv' added on Airtel Digital Tv nairrk 0 223 04-13-2021, 09:56 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels not available/removed by ADTV nairrk 1 134 04-03-2021, 09:20 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 109 03-26-2021, 07:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Entertainment Home 2 added on Ch.118 nairrk 0 206 03-19-2021, 08:01 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Entertainment Home 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 19-03-2021 Sathish 0 78 03-19-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Promo Home (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 19-03-2021 Sathish 0 74 03-19-2021, 05:01 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel will charge Rs.5/-pm as monthly rental for Recording service. nairrk 0 120 03-08-2021, 01:28 PM
  "Airtel Movies Home (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 04-03-2021 Sathish 0 110 03-04-2021, 02:46 AM