Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: A new twist, the wild card entry on JJWS 2
Advertisement
A new twist will be seen this Sunday on Jo Jeeta Wohi SuperStar 2 with the wild card entry. While the judges feel that the level of the competition will increase with the new twist, contestants have different views.
STARONE.IN

jo jeeta wohi superstar 2Who will the wild card entry be, will it be someone from the champions or one of the challengers? All of the contestants are curious, while some think it will be good for the competition others feel threatened by this new twist. Aneek from the champions says “I think it will definitely be a good thing as it will give the eliminated contestants another chance and the ones who are still in the game will also have to work harder on their performances. I don't feel threatened as I think we must always face challenges head on.”

But Anweshaa feels differently, she says “From thecompetiton point I don't think that the wild card entry is a fair thing for us contestants but then on a personal level there is the anticipation that my friends may come back and for that I am looking forward to it.”

Meanwhile Sanchita is worried as she feels the competition is going to get tougher with the wild card entry and Irfan feels that the title of the superstar will get more distant with this new development.

However everyone is curious as to who will make it back on the show? Will old rivals meet once again or will new rivals be formed? Find out only on Jo Jeeta Wohi SuperStar 2, Saturday – Sunday 9 pm on STAR Plus

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3598/a-ne...jws-2.aspx
Sritam Das,
Enthusiasist,
INDIANDTH.IN
[Image: 3UEK3.png]

:oooh no:Please hit Thanks if u like my posts
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: PM Modi to feature in Discovery’s show ‘Man Vs Wild‘ nairrk 0 297 07-29-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Animal Planet to air wildlife series ‘Into the Wild: India’ on 28 Jan nairrk 0 636 01-25-2019, 07:56 PM
  General News: Nat Geo Wild greenlights horror nature show ‘Dead By Dawn’ nairrk 0 635 11-03-2018, 07:03 AM
  General News: Discovery Channel to premiere Wild Frank-Black Mamba on 18 April nairrk 0 610 04-12-2018, 07:37 PM
  General News: Discovery Jeet to adapt Man vs. Wild in Hindi with Sunny Leone as host nairrk 0 604 12-18-2017, 06:23 PM
  General News: Sony BBC Earth to air ‘Spy in the Wild’ from 16 Oct nairrk 0 744 10-14-2017, 06:18 PM
  General News: Fox Life launches new season of ‘Twist of Taste’ nairrk 0 663 10-15-2016, 08:51 AM
  General News: Nat Geo Wild launches its first digital series next month nairrk 0 398 07-11-2016, 05:46 PM
  General News: Animal Planet's new series World of the Wild starts from 4 July nairrk 0 620 06-29-2016, 09:04 AM
  Breaking News: New Youth Show Update: "Twist Wala Love" Starts Tomorrow Mon - Sat 5:30pm adithya 0 758 04-26-2015, 08:23 PM
Last Post: adithya