Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: Bitter Experience From Airtel DTH
Advertisement
Hi,

I am Vishnu P.R from Kerala.

Recently I have Ordered a new HD Set top Box From airtel. Initially their guidance was Good and they helped me to complete my payment!!! but after that their is no response even after 60 hours . In Airtels home page they are offering CONNECTION WITH IN 48 HOURS.
I think I am one of the victims of this kind of CHEATING ADD.

I tried to contact the Airtel customer care executives and one of them told me that i will receive my SETTOP box by courier Smile .
In the second try they told me that there is some technical issue and the senior technician will contact me.

After 6 hours I contacted them again Now the response is that there is no STOCK left and I have to wait two more days .........

This is not a good behavior we are expecting from a reputed company like BHARTI AIRTEL.

I know there is a chance for delay and technical issues but IT is the responsibility of the company to inform their valuable customer about the delay.

Availability and non availability of stock is not a matter for the end customer

If you are claiming CONNECTION WITH IN 48 hours in your site it is your responsibility to give connection with in that period . Otherwise it is a serious offense and CHEATING.

IF you can't maintain the validity of your offers, add an option in your site for return back of our precious money

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
In your place there may be a Airtel shop/dealer -try to locate them if possible and talk to them about your booking and delay etc.

Alternatively, please send detailed email to:

-digitaltv@in.airtel.com
-airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
-nodalofficer.kl@in.airtel.com

Hope your problem will be sorted out very soon.

(06-08-2012, 01:57 PM)nairrk Wrote: In your place there may be a Airtel shop/dealer -try to locate them if possible and talk to them about your booking and delay etc.

Alternatively, please send detailed email to:

-digitaltv@in.airtel.com
-airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
-nodalofficer.kl@in.airtel.com

Hope your problem will be sorted out very soon.

Thanks Nairrk I have sent mails to the Id's you have mentioned
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 281 117,598 4 hours ago
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Airtel Korean TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 144 Yesterday, 07:44 AM
  DTH Updates: Value Sports Pack from Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 243 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 3 added on Ch.499 nairrk 0 473 09-19-2020, 09:37 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 1 123 09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 286 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 4 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 0 98 09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Star Promo Home 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 86 09-16-2020, 04:02 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Special Offers (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 73 09-16-2020, 03:59 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Punjabi Home (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 98 09-16-2020, 03:55 AM