Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: Reliance Jio launches new JioFi 4G with bigger battery, OLED screen at Rs 1999
Advertisement

NEW DELHI: Reliance Jio has quietly launched an upgraded JioFi wireless hotspot with an OLED display and an improved battery of 2600mAh. The device is priced at Rs 1,999.

The OLED display on top shows the power status, battery life left and 4G signal strength. Reliance Jio reportedly claims that the device can give a 5-hours of usage on a single charge. There is also micsoSD card support up to 32GB.

The new JioFi 4G wireless hotspot supports just 10 devices as compared to the 31 devices limit on its predecessor, according to reports.

The device comes with a bundled SIM with Data the newly introduced Jio Welcome offer. The JioFi hotspot will allow the phone to avail the speed of 4G along with placing calls and messages through the hotspot.

http://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes....9/54374422
Advertisement
My JioFi device automatically disconnected during browsing. i connected device to apple mac mini system jio fi disconnected and all indicators switched off. and automatically all signal indicators switched on in white colour and connected. whats d reason? i go through settings and disable power save but it happened today. whats d reason?
Thanks given by:
Have seen similar complaints reported. May be due to overload or are they still in testing condition...?

If it happens again and again, suggest take it to the Jio store and show them (I was there in jio store yesterday to collect /activate my sim which I got when I bought new Volte enabled handset. I have seen people comes with LYF handset complaints and they are being attended to on priority, without standing on the que...).
is it a device problem? i get blue(medium)signal and green(high). i.e Band 3 and Band 5. if its a signal problem how all light switched off? i check d device after removing battery. red signal light and wifi lights on.
Thanks given by:
I suggest not to use any Jio Hardware..almost all r buggy and signal issues where the signal level is 3 bars or low.... Even any other ordinary 4G hardware is getting good sgnala than Jio hardware...
I got rumours that in Jan/ feb 2017 Jio is going to reduce the data fup for all plans barring 149/ plan...still it's rumours..
Now even on district center Mangalore the jiofi is not available bcoz out of stock...
Thanks given by: PrincePvarghese
i planned to visit jio service centre tomorrow. There was a replacement warranty mentioned in d jio fi bill within 7 days.
Thanks given by:
There are lot of rumors regarding Jio service. Confused

I have received a WhatsApp recording (in local language)today, which says that Once JIO sim actiated in the phone Sim slot, no other sim will work on the same slot. Jio will lock sim IMEI number hence it will work only Jio sim on that particular slot. If the phone has only one Sim slot then the phone will be useless incase customer cancel the Jio sim after preview offer period. The message says that Jio terms & conditions clearly states about this rule so asking everyone to be cautious.. Huh

Not sure how far it is correct. Anyone who has activated Jio sim, please try another sim on the same slot and see if it is working???
no problem. thats a false news. i assure.
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2016, 03:26 PM)PrincePvarghese Wrote: no problem. thats a false news. i assure.

Did you check with anyone who uses Jio sim in their Phone (not LYF Handset).. Huh

+

In the meantime, I have seen this article:

http://www.gizbot.com/telecom/features/r...34931.html
my frnd used. his voice over with me. pl pm ur wats app number i will send u
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: BSNL launches 425GB monthly plan with 100Mbps speed at Rs 849: Get all details nairrk 0 205 08-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Reliance JioFiber new plans offer up to 15,000 GB data benefits; check details nairrk 0 259 05-28-2020, 11:57 AM
  General News: Reliance JioFiber offers free 10Mbps broadband connections during Covid-19 lockdown nairrk 0 374 03-30-2020, 01:49 PM
  General News: Netplus Broadband launches FTTH service in Jammu nairrk 0 384 03-19-2020, 10:51 AM
  General News: Reliance JioFiber adds Rs 351 monthly, Rs 199 weekly prepaid broadband plans nairrk 0 472 11-30-2019, 06:25 PM
  General News: Reliance JioGigaFiber: Now get a new connection with more affordable Rs 2,500 SD nairrk 0 349 06-14-2019, 11:50 AM
  General News: BSNL launches 'Bharat Fiber' broadband service in Pulwama nairrk 0 546 05-05-2019, 07:26 AM
  General News: Netplus Broadband launches smart telephony service in Punjab, Haryana nairrk 0 723 11-01-2018, 06:27 PM
  General News: Fastway launches broadband service in Delhi, HP with speed up to 500 Mbps nairrk 0 652 08-23-2018, 07:30 AM
  General News: Airtel challenges Reliance JioGigaFiber with unlimited data on broadband plans nairrk 0 765 08-17-2018, 01:41 PM