Update: Tata Sky's Disney Princess Cinderella Contest
Advertisement
Cindrella contest 14 - 17 Dec 2011

Win A Free Makeover and Disney Goodies

Participate in the contest on ACTVE WIZKIDS

Subscribe to Fun Learning Pack at Rs.40 pm

SMS add fule to 56633

FAQs - Disney Cinderella Contest

1. What is the Disney Princess Cinderella Contest on Fun Learning Pack?

Tata Sky brings you the opportunity to win Make over passes and goodie bags from Disney. Here's your chance to become your favourite Disney Princess. To win exciting prizes, participate in the contest on the Fun Learning Pack between 14 Dec & 18 Dec 2011 (10 am)

2. What is the eligibility to participate in the contest
"To participate & win, you must have subscribed to the Fun Learning Pack or have opted for Mega Pack. To subscribe to the Fun Learning Pack @ Rs 40 pm i. SMS add fule to 56633 ii. Log on www.tatasky.com iii. Call the helpline Post which, you must go to Actve Wizkids in during the promo period and participate in the contest"

3. How does one participate in the contest?
The contest is open to all Tata Sky Fun Learning Pack & Mega Pack subscribers. The participant needs to follow the steps below to participate in the contest:
During the promo period, subscriber must participate in the quiz on Actve Wizkids
Subscriber must answer all the contest questions correctly to be eligible for a lucky draw

4. What are the Prizes on the games?
"The following prizes will be offered to the winner: 1. 50 Disney Makeover passes - in select cities 2. 50 goodie bags"

5. What is the frequency with which subscribers can participate in the contest?
The subscribers can participate the contest as many times as possible.

6. By when will the prize be sent to the winner?
To claim the prize, the winner will be requested to send us some documents. These will be listed in a letter sent to the winner. After we receive all the documents from the winner, the prize will be sent to the winner within 30 working days.

7. Where do I send the SMS to?
You may send the SMS to 56633

8. How will you choose the winner?
The winner will be selected via a computer generated random selection process from among the subscribers who provide all correct answers. If you have responded with correct answers more than once your entry will be considered as many times as the entries are correct.

9. How many times can I participate?
You can send as many SMSes as you wish.

10. Is there any other way of participating in the contest?
There is only one method of participating in the contest i.e. by sending SMS. There is NO other way of participating in the contest.

11. On which all channels can I access this contest?
This contest is available only on Tata Sky's Fun Learning Pack application

12. The Tata Sky subscription is in the name of my can I send SMS on their behalf.
The contest is open to all subscribers. Irrespective of the mobile phone used, the unique code generated on your TV screen when you choose and select an answer option, will help us recognise the Tata Sky subscriber. The winner announced will be the name in whose name the Tata Sky subscriber account is created.

13. I have tried sending SMS a lot of times, but cant get through? How do I ensure participation?
You can send- in your entries as many times as you want . In case you cannot get through, please contact your service provider.

14. How will I know that my entry has been accepted?
You will get a confirmatory response, ensuring your participation in the contests. Also, on submitting your game score, an alert will be sent to your account, reflecting the participation fee.

15. It takes too much time for the Actve screen to load/The screen does not appear at all/hangs?
After pressing the Actve button, the screen will take a few seconds to load. Incase after repeated attempts the screen does not appear, please call the helpline.

16. Can I transfer my prize or exchange my prize?
The prizes for this contest can not be transferred or be exchanged.

17. When the winners will be announced?
The winners will be announced within 5 working days post the contest closure

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tata Sky services and channel list with LCN updated on 16-05-2021 Sathish 0 44 3 hours ago
Last Post: Sathish
  "Test Service 1403 (TV)" channel removed, "Argus News - Free (TV)" channel added on Tata Sky DTH Services on 16-05-2021 Sathish 0 33 3 hours ago
  Tata Sky Channel List latest on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 44 Yesterday, 07:35 AM
  "TV5 News - Rs Free (TV)" channel removed, "Safari TV - Free (TV)" channel added on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 56 Yesterday, 07:28 AM
  "SONY SAB - Rs 19.00 (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 28 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
  "Star Suvarna - Rs 19.00 (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 28 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  "Zee TV - Rs 19.00 (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 27 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  "Zee TV HD - Rs 19.00 (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 19 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  "TV9 Gujarati - Free (TV)" channel removed, "Goodness - Free (TV)" channel added on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 19 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  "Zee Cinema HD - Rs 19.00 (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on Tata Sky DTH Services on 15-05-2021 Sathish 0 15 Yesterday, 07:08 AM