Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: Vijay to shake a LEG with AKKI
Advertisement
The Ilayathalapathy will soon be seen in a Hindi film! He’ll be shaking a leg with the Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar, in a special song to be filmed by director Prabhu Deva for Rowdy Rathore. Confirming the news, the choreographer-turned-director said, “I’d met up with Vijay recently and asked him if he’d be interested in dancing for a short sequence in my Hindi flick. And to my surprise, he immediately gave me the nod. It’s a great gesture on his part.” Interestingly, director Prabhu Deva shook a leg for a small segment in the opening song (Pokkiri Pongal…) in the superhit Pokkiri. The song will be mostly filmed today in Mumbai, where Vijay is shooting for his A R Murugadoss-directed Thuppaki. Will he appear with Akshay Kumar throughout the song? “Oh no, it’s a great gesture on his part and so, I can’t trouble him too much,” says Prabhu Deva, “He’ll share screen space with Akshay for a short segment only.”

TOI
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help: Sonakshi, Akki To Star Together In Shirish’s ‘Joker’! Mr.Bhat 0 856 11-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat