Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade from Sd Recorder to HD Recorder
Advertisement

Advertisement
Above offer is still available.
Rs.2500 with 15 HD channels free for 2 months. ( I have just booked it. Will revert with more informaton once new STB installed).
(10-09-2013, 06:07 PM)nairrk Wrote: Above offer is still available.
Rs.2500 with 15 HD channels free for 2 months. ( I have just booked it. Will revert with more informaton once new STB installed).

Congrats buddy and Finally you decided to go with this great offer. CCE dont have any knowledge about free HD channels activated after upgrade. As I have upgrade it recently and got 17 Hd chanells free. The CCEs confirmed me about 15 channels free for 2 months. As per the Nodal officer executive I would get 17 Hd channels free for a month and there after DBR start. Earlier I was informed that I would get 15 Hd channels for 2 months so she credited rs 175.Kindly confirm the details for free HD channels by writing emails to Adtv.
Thanks given by:
I did not spoke to CCE instead I sent sms in the morning and by evening I got a call from Airtel (Delhi) and I made it sure that the upgrade price is still Rs.2500 with free HD Channels(I, by mistake, told him 15 channels which he corrected that it will be 17 channels) for 2 month which he reconfirmed.

Now I am waiting for the local representative to call me and then it will be fixed. (I had to pay the upgrade charge only after installing the new STB).
Photo 
By default 17 Hd channels free top up activated and is for 30 days. Although, one can not check its validity like 30 or 60 days. This is da reason they credit rs 175 in my account[/code][/quote]

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 06:07 PM)nairrk Wrote: Above offer is still available.

What happened to the installation of HD DVR.
Thanks given by:
Probably tomorrow. The local guys called me and asked me to recharge Rs.2500. I told them that I got instructions from Airtel New Delhi to pay Rs.2500 to the Tech/Engineer who comes to install the STB against Bill. So obviously some delay in inter office checking etc.

In the meantime I was told that the New STB already sent to local dealer in my area and expecting their call prior they coming to my home for installation.
Good decision,congratulation @nairrk
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2013, 06:07 PM)nairrk Wrote: Probably tomorrow. The local guys called me and asked me to recharge Rs.2500. I told them that I got instructions from Airtel New Delhi to pay Rs.2500 to the Tech/Engineer who comes to install the STB against Bill. So obviously some delay in inter office checking etc.

In the meantime I was told that the New STB already sent to local dealer in my area and expecting their call prior they coming to my home for installation.

Alright. Firstly,I recharged my account and than placed a request and the installation happened on the same day..
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2013, 05:01 AM)umeshg729 Wrote: Alright. Firstly,I recharged my account and than placed a request and the installation happened on the same day..

Another reason for this delay is that there are no Airtel office in my place. (They have some installation arrangement with one of the DTH dealer in my area whose technicians undertake the installation jobs) The nearest one is around 38 kms away hence the new STB has to come from this place which I hope it was already despatched and would have reached in dealers office late yesterday evening.

So, expecting call from the dealer guys any moment.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Airtel Digital TV users can now upgrade to HD connection for Rs 699 nairrk 0 137 11-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Upgrade to Airtel Internet TV at Rs.2249/- nairrk 1 351 09-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: Upgrade your STB to Airtel Internet TV at Rs.2249/ nairrk 6 624 06-20-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: Upgrade to HD - new offer from ADTV nairrk 2 739 08-13-2018, 07:21 AM
  Update: Vouchers Worth Rs.7000 FREE when you upgrade to Internet TV nairrk 0 557 04-09-2018, 07:44 PM
  Update: Upgrade to HD and get Discount Vouchers worth Rs.1000 nairrk 0 630 02-09-2018, 01:44 PM
  Breaking News: Now upgrade to HD for free and get all HD channels for Just Rs.2550.. nairrk 0 913 12-19-2017, 06:29 PM
  Update: Offers on Airtel TV when you upgrade to HD nairrk 0 771 09-23-2017, 12:17 PM
  Update: Airtel Digital Tv - Get GOIBIBO Vouchers worth Rs.1800 when you upgrade to HD nairrk 1 852 08-31-2017, 09:37 AM
  Breaking News: Upgrade SD to HD (New Offers), Price Hiked as on 29th April 2017 rahul1117_kumar 2 947 07-01-2017, 09:14 AM