Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade from Sd Recorder to HD Recorder
Advertisement
(10-10-2013, 09:05 AM)nairrk Wrote: I did not spoke to CCE instead I sent sms in the morning and by evening I got a call from Airtel (Delhi) and I made it sure that the upgrade price is still Rs.2500 with free HD Channels(I, by mistake, told him 15 channels which he corrected that it will be 17 channels) for 2 month which he reconfirmed.

Now I am waiting for the local representative to call me and then it will be fixed. (I had to pay the upgrade charge only after installing the new STB).

check your above comments.. The offer has got changed a day before yesterday. However, when you have taken the offer the offer (17 HD channels topup) is free for 2 months.. Did you remember the offer?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(10-15-2013, 12:55 PM)umeshg729 Wrote: check your above comments.. The offer has got changed a day before yesterday. However, when you have taken the offer the offer (17 HD channels topup) is free for 2 months.. Did you remember the offer?

Yes, when I spoke to them on 11th October, the day they came for installation etc, I was told that it is 2 months free. But, yesterday, before activating the Free Hd Channels, the nodal office guy told me one month. And they added only Rs.175 which means they are calculating one month free offer?.

Anyway, think I will take up with them towards end of one month expiry or when they inform me that I should opt for HD channels add on...!! (Talking to them now will not get any desired result as they have not given anything in writing to me that they activated the channels for one month or two month free?).
As I said earlier you need to explain them the discrepancy. They have got the rights and pitch when you have taken the offer it was for 2 months. The offer was changed the day before yesterday(thats not your fault) The day you have placed the request you suppose to get it for 2 months..Try this and may be it works for you..
Thanks given by:
I have managed to pair my new Stb remote with Tv remote.

What I did was:-

-Removed the battery from the Stb remote and placed it again (just to remove previous memory, if any)

-On Airtel remote, Press and Hold ''Ok'' and ''2'' (numbering) together for 3/4 seconds. The LED on the remote will blink twice.

-Keep the Airtel Remote and Tv Remote in front of each other.

-Press Tv button on airtel remote first and then press ''Power'' button on Tv remote. Release both the buttons after one or two seconds (release airtel remote button first). Then press ''OK'' button on airtel remote.(Check it if the Tv is working with airtel remote), if not..

-Press Tv button on airtel remote first and then press ''TV'' button on Tv remote. Release both the buttons after one or two seconds (release airtel remote button first). Press ''OK'' button on airtel remote.

I got it working (switch off/switch on) my tv with airtel remote, after doing above proceedure.
great job..
Thanks given by:
Any body help me to know whether all the SD channels are upscaled in Airtel HD.
Also is there any differents in signal strength between HD and HD DVR?
Thanks given by:
Can some one share the back panel photo graph of airtel digitel TV HD+ set topb box....?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Airtel Digital TV users can now upgrade to HD connection for Rs 699 nairrk 0 137 11-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Upgrade to Airtel Internet TV at Rs.2249/- nairrk 1 351 09-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: Upgrade your STB to Airtel Internet TV at Rs.2249/ nairrk 6 624 06-20-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: Upgrade to HD - new offer from ADTV nairrk 2 741 08-13-2018, 07:21 AM
  Update: Vouchers Worth Rs.7000 FREE when you upgrade to Internet TV nairrk 0 557 04-09-2018, 07:44 PM
  Update: Upgrade to HD and get Discount Vouchers worth Rs.1000 nairrk 0 630 02-09-2018, 01:44 PM
  Breaking News: Now upgrade to HD for free and get all HD channels for Just Rs.2550.. nairrk 0 913 12-19-2017, 06:29 PM
  Update: Offers on Airtel TV when you upgrade to HD nairrk 0 771 09-23-2017, 12:17 PM
  Update: Airtel Digital Tv - Get GOIBIBO Vouchers worth Rs.1800 when you upgrade to HD nairrk 1 852 08-31-2017, 09:37 AM
  Breaking News: Upgrade SD to HD (New Offers), Price Hiked as on 29th April 2017 rahul1117_kumar 2 947 07-01-2017, 09:14 AM