Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
What about complaining against SD to TRAI or Consumer Court?
Advertisement
Without resuming the full service sun direct is charging the customers since August 1st. If they are not giving the full service they should decrease the rent, right?

Can we complain this to consumer court or TRAI?

Awaiting for the response from forum members.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
We can go to Consumer Court . Make an association of Sun Direct users , then approach to Consumer Court .
Thanks given by:
1st lodge a complaint to TRAI by email with all off ur details .next step to consumer court with the copy of email and other details.perhaps u may [single user] also do this.
Thanks given by:
An online compalint can be raised as : www.core.nic.in

Let me know if I can help you anyways...

Regards,
Jaspal
Thanks given by:
jinupnr,

Are you sure SD started charging the subscribers?. How did you come to know that. If so I'm also interested to go for http://www.core.nic.in
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2010, 05:36 PM)samplay Wrote: An online compalint can be raised as : www.core.nic.in

Let me know if I can help you anyways...

Regards,
Jaspal

Thanks for the useful Info.
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2010, 02:02 PM)2BECKHAM2 Wrote: jinupnr,

Are you sure SD started charging the subscribers?. How did you come to know that. If so I'm also interested to go for http://www.core.nic.in

Yes man,
My subscription was till July 15th. I got all the channels till July 31. On aug 1 all the channels got scrambled and on aug 8th (if i am not wrong), I recharged my amount and they deducted 99 rupees ( charge for malayalam basic pack excluding tax) from my account and the service got restored.

You can confirm this from customer care and record the conversion as a proof.

I already tried to send a mail to trai regarding this, but the mail haven't yet delivered because of some problems in their server.
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2010, 06:24 PM)jinupnr Wrote:
(08-18-2010, 02:02 PM)2BECKHAM2 Wrote: jinupnr,

Yes man,
My subscription was till July 15th. I got all the channels till July 31. On aug 1 all the channels got scrambled and on aug 8th (if i am not wrong), I recharged my amount and they deducted 99 rupees ( charge for malayalam basic pack excluding tax) from my account and the service got restored.

You can confirm this from customer care and record the conversion as a proof.

I already tried to send a mail to trai regarding this, but the mail haven't yet delivered because of some problems in their server.

ok MAN.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: will trai rules help sundirect manikanth 5 1,556 02-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Last Post: manikanth