Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
When will Videocon d2h show its true colors like every other DTH company ?
Advertisement
Information 
Hi Friends
As we are well aware that every DTH company shows its true colors (in regards to subscription pricing) after a period of time after its launch.But I an extremely surprised to see that Videocon d2h has maintained quite a stable pricing of the various subscription packages available as of now.My question to you all is that do you think the package prices of Videocon d2h will rise and by how much percentile (approx.) may it rise and when ? I would also like to know how can it be possible on Videocon's part to provide Gold Package or any South Gold (Tamil Nadu Gold/Andhra Pradesh Gold/Karnataka Gold/Kerala Gold)for the same price even though any of the South Gold Package contains more number of channels than the regular rest of India Gold Pack and the south package also includes the same channels which the rest of India package contains and some extra channels ? Same is the case between Diamond and South Diamond Packs.I feel something fishy with such a pricing offer from Videocon.I have a strong sense that Videocon may increase the prices of the packages some day but when ?, since the same has happened with me whenever I purchased Reliance BIG TV and Airtel digital TV.Till now none of the DTH company has impressed me completely and proven lucky for me as you must have read it above and understood it for yourself.I suggest that anybody would opt for a south package since it contains more number of channels and that too at the same price.I am a current user of Airtel digital TV as my signature depicts it.Will it be a good decision to go for Videocon d2h after my subscription gets over or should I stay with Airtel digital TV and sit and hope that they may add some useful channels like Saam Marathi and WB.Friends please suggest me and also ponder on the main tagline of my thread since it is an extreme important topic to say attention to, and reply me with your fruitful answers.
Thank You
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
There is no doubt they will increase the price of Flagship Pack (Here diamond) as well as introduce some ADD-On Pack which carefully thought out to generate Business Volume (Cash),also divide the base pack in many variants (this is already done by Gold Sports Pack,though it great for consumer till now)........Until they reach/achieve their target connection/consumer no.

Till then Enjoy the D2H....maybe the next year this time it will be more costlier as well there is more hassle for new user to select a desire package...still he/she won't get the desired channels.
Thanks given by:
LOL... Even if they increase the price after a year, do you think other DTH service providers will stick to their old plans? Rising prices are a big concern in our day to day life... and hence there was "All India Bandh" protesting the way prices are going up.

The offers they have currently are so reasonably priced,.whereas other providers charge huge chunk of amount for the STB and also are a bit heavy on the packages. Think about this...

If they were playing a game - or hiding any colors as you feel, then they could have kept some offers to start with and increased prices few months back.
Notice how well they have been evolving as a service provider, how well they have grown up and established themselves in the market. Today videocon d2h is the most reasonably priced dth service with constant growth in channels and packages. Add to it their offers for new customers which woo any one. Talking about technology they offer, they have put smiles across by gradually testing hi-end technology. Videocon d2h has officially announced: HD DVR launch is set for August and HD STB for September-October. What matters here is the TRUST... Videocon has always been a trustworthy brand, offering value for money. I say, think positive and you will see the same all around you.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VideoconD2H removed "colors TAMI-Rs3 (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 27-01-2021 Sathish 0 32 6 hours ago
Last Post: Sathish
  VideoconD2H added "colors TAMI-Rs3 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 27-01-2021 Sathish 0 24 7 hours ago
  VideoconD2H removed "colors INFIN-Rs9 (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 02-09-2020 Sathish 0 135 09-02-2020, 12:47 PM
  "colors Sup-Rs 3 (TV)" channel Scrambled on VideoconD2H DTH Services on 02-09-2020 Sathish 0 85 09-02-2020, 05:11 AM
  "colors Sup-Rs 3 (TV)" channel FTA on VideoconD2H DTH Services on 01-09-2020 Sathish 0 76 09-01-2020, 10:12 AM
  "colors Sup-Rs 3 (TV)" channel FTA on VideoconD2H DTH Services on 31-08-2020 Sathish 0 79 09-01-2020, 12:32 AM
  "colors Kan-Rs19 (TV)" channel technical parameters updated on VideoconD2H DTH Services on 16-08-2020 Sathish 0 97 08-16-2020, 05:08 AM
  DTH Updates: Korean Drama Active- Rs 40 channel added on Videocon D2H on 04-08-2020 Sathish 0 211 08-04-2020, 08:44 AM
  DTH Updates: Bhojpuri Active and Girgit channels removed from Videocon D2H Sathish 0 245 08-01-2020, 07:56 AM
  DTH Updates: Star Bharat HD channel temporarily FTA on Videocon D2H Sathish 1 272 08-01-2020, 07:55 AM