Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which DTH should i get ?
Advertisement
Hey ,

i am kinda new in here . Name is Manu , I am an Advocate. Getting a new HD 3d tv next week. SO which Dth provider should I resort to . I live in Kerala, Trivandrum .

I just need the best quality image and airtel Dth is at the top of my list .......

Suggestions .. anyone ?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
u can go for sun direct it has 20 malayalam channels . It has 10 hd channels . Airtel also good dth it has one extra channel dat sun direct does nt have i.e mathrbumi news
Thanks given by:
can u tell me wat is ur budget per month . R u going for sd or hd ? Airtel is good bt if u want all channels then airtel is expensive dn u can go for sun direct . I live in mumbai . I hv sun direct sd connection nd my pack name is malayalam super value pack 210rs per month . I get hindi +malayalam channels
Thanks given by:
As you live in kerala, I suppose sun direct is the best option for you... Incase you are not interested in Malayalam Channels, and HD is your first priority, then I guess Videocon d2h or DishTV are the ones...
Thanks given by:
dont go for videcon d2h guys it has serious signal problem during rains in mumbai dnt knw abt videcon d2h in kerala and dish tv nt so good
Thanks given by:
Dish TV is good for HD content... HD premiere and HD World packs are amazing... The only problem is non inclusion of Starsports, Starcricket and ESPN... Otherwise its great. Regarding Videocon d2h, call customer care and ask them if they have better coverage in your area... Works great in Hyderabad
Thanks given by:
in sun direct u get star sports ,star cricket ,espn,star sports 2, ten sports ,ten action,ten cricket in all basic pack u dont hav to addon any of above channels .In hd u get star cricket hd ,espn hd
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2013, 11:38 AM)Manuu43 Wrote: Hey ,

i am kinda new in here . Name is Manu , I am an Advocate. Getting a new HD 3d tv next week. SO which Dth provider should I resort to . I live in Kerala, Trivandrum .

I just need the best quality image and airtel Dth is at the top of my list .......

Suggestions .. anyone ?

You should go for Videocon d2h. Not too costly and nice. Write to them on their FB page or through Twitter.. They should help you with the offers.
Thanks given by:
U can choose Airtel digital tv as it has a good number of HD channels. Definetely more expensive as compare to others, it gives you awesome picture quality and sound.
Thanks given by:
I heard Airtel Digital TV use MPEG 4 technology and hence the picture quality is great ... Other DTH services supposedly use MPEG2 which results in lower bitrate... So the picture quality is more sharper and crispier in case of Airtel... I have no idea regarding the audio... Moreover, you wont find the difference in picture quality unless you have a bigger LED TV... And yes, Airtel is way too expensive
Thanks given by:
Advertisement